Tank Journal Archive

thepubenator

Competitions Guy
Nov 4, 2011
:-( :-(
All my angels have been in a FOWLR in my garage waiting for specific order to put fish in the display, went to feed on saturday and the tank cracked and lost all my fish. breeding trio of regals really really hurt. if i hadnt started a new tank i would leave the hobby. devastated.

suta42

Aug 13, 2011
sydney
Oh no, Ryan. :(

My heart goes out to you...nothing worse than losing stock you've put so much effort into, and grown attached to. Worse still when they're angels.

xxxx
Angie

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
:( Ryan, mate that's the worst kind of news :( Losing those fish especially the breeding regals would have been absolutely devastating. I know how much fish and angels mean to a person, especially to an angel person. Hopefully you continue in the hobby mate, you're one of the big inspirations to me and if there was anything I could possibly do, I would without hesitation!

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
That's devasting... Not sure what to say other than let me know if there is anything at all I can do to help :)

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
That's pretty heavy bro. You had easily one of the best collection of Angels in the country.