Off-Topic

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Ahhhh didn't realise it was so soon. Hope you haven't bought a lemon that breaks down before you make it past Dandenong ... you wouldn't want to get stuck in Dandenong ...

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Ahhhh didn't realise it was so soon. Hope you haven't bought a lemon that breaks down before you make it past Dandenong ... you wouldn't want to get stuck in Dandenong ...
should be all good. getting a car from a mate of mine, he just took it to the mech and got everything fixed that needed to be fixed so should be fine!

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
ill be in grafton from next firday im flying to the gold coast tuesday morning staying for 2 nights then driving to grafton to stay there and then driving back to sydney :)

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
u wanna know what the best thing to get for this is GPS KIT iphone app i have it jailbroken so its free but otherwise somethings like $10.49 and you can track your trip and also be on different channels or same as other people and see where people are, im doing with a friend driving through europe atm :)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Ended up taking 8 hours of flights to get to Melbourne...... Delayed for 6 hours sitting in the terminal cars all picked up and is excellent glad I came down got to meet up with a friend of mine to!!!!
Off to lakes entrance tommorow may visit sarg on the way!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Hello all, met up with dynamic and sarg so that was fun!! I its not even that cold down here DavidS you big sook
Currently in lakes entrance having a beer and steak ahhh the life