Tank Journal Archive

E

ezza

Did you do a full water change after losing your fish? The frags have browned off a lot and you have that algae there in the display. Just wondering if you have been treating for anything... It'd suck to lose your SPS too.

CodyS

Sep 22, 2012
Did you do a full water change after losing your fish? The frags have browned off a lot and you have that algae there in the display. Just wondering if you have been treating for anything... It'd suck to lose your SPS too.
No treatment other than water changes and skimming. Frags haven't really browned much, mostly my poor photography skills and 10k lighting. Infact those birdsnests went from brown to bright pink and the deepwater acro is yellowing up again.

As far as algae goes, rarely clean the glass and have yet to clean the back, so not very concerned. Getting a bit on the rocks but it shall all go in time, no rush. Better to leave it there as nutrient export ;)

Picked up a few more acro's today, smashed them up and stuck them around the tank :D . Wish I could give out frags now, but need to clear the tank first.

CO2 bottle should be on the way soon, once I have the CaRx running then I'll get onto carbon dosing.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Looking good, I love the shear amount of frags! lol Once that CaRx is running things should go crazy ;)