Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
A Dream Fish Comes To Town!
I now own my pièce de résistance! A fish I have been waiting a very long time to get my hands on! Something I have dreamed of and drooled over. I absolutely adore the Roaps family of butterflies and while Tinkers and Mitratus are a little out of my budget range, this gorgeous guy was not! @Deerpark Aquarium is the bestest of the best!

May I introduce to you, Burger, the chaetodon burgessi or Burgess Butterflyfish :inlove:

as25.postimg.org_5av4xwb8v_20170923_172235_01.jpg

as25.postimg.org_59l74h9f3_20170923_172111_01.jpg

as25.postimg.org_qhyvlwnvz_20170923_165815_01.jpg

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Tasty as!! I'm over the moon and such a happy healthy specimen too :D

The polyps aren't agreeing with me :p to be fair he didn't start eating till this evening so hopefully now he gets the idea I can change that a little :) I'm happy to sacrifice pe though :)
hahaha yep, since adding Prius, I've lost almost all polyp extension.... Price you pay!

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
For a person that has absolutely no interest in clownfish, these gold nuggets killed me! Contemplating have them as sump monsters!

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
they should have called them chicken nuggets, would sell ten times quicker ;)
At one hundred times the price too! $500 nuggets are not your Macca's standard :p

thought you said the last wrasse was your dream.... does it ever stop :p
I have loooottttssss of dream fish :p only one wrasse left on that list though! The rest are non-wrasse lol

I love those clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too!!!! I'm seriously considering them and to house them in the sump :)

I ❤ Burger

Seriously awesome fish Dom!
haha he's got great personality and isn't shy at all! Like a hoover when the mysis goes in too :D Still doesn't quite have the hang of pellets though lol I'm just totally in love!