Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Hey Slin, Looking good ! any pieces from my old set up in there?
Cheers Lance, mate I had a tank crash of epic proportions not long after you shut down your tank.
I lost two rounds of coral frags before finding traction with this bunch.

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Looks great. Have you thought about using Zoa's or GSP on the bottom like a carpet?

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Looks great. Have you thought about using Zoa's or GSP on the bottom like a carpet?
Been meaning to GSP the carpet. Since you mention it I might or what do you reckon on black grave? I have been there done the black gravel.
Might do the carpet!

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
Been meaning to GSP the carpet. Since you mention it I might or what do you reckon on black grave? I have been there done the black gravel.
Might do the carpet!
That would look amazing .
Your Blues are really popping Slin. looks great

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Ahh sorry, looks epic now though
Don't worry mate, had a great run since the false starts. Can see it now with a green carpet, will go easy in stages with laying the turf so not to poison the tank... learnt that from the last crash.

When are you making your return to reeftanks Lance?

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Don't worry mate, had a great run since the false starts. Can see it now with a green carpet, will go easy in stages with laying the turf so not to poison the tank... learnt that from the last crash.

When are you making your return to reeftanks Lance?
Im on my way back very soon....a little downsized as 4' is just a little too big but 3' is perfect. I have bought a tank just waiting for it to be built/modified.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
It's a shame you won't be spending much time with your tank soon . . . You'll be too busy driving around (really quickly) haha
Yap ! That's why I better glue down that gsp carpet this week ,cos I'll be cleaning bugs
off the windscreen next week.