Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Acro Sunrise & Friends
Some new pics, acro's are looking really sharp at the moment!
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1844_edited_zpstzlj0x1t.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1804_edited_zps9ynbcebm.jpg

Two of the nicest acro's I've bought from the most amazing shipment ever!!
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1841_edited_zpsrvxptmrj.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1855_edited_zpsabxi5bl8.jpg

Chalice are looking happy at the moment too :) And growing again nicely!
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1824_edited_zpsjoyiceic.jpg

A few zoa pics, the frag garden
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1807_edited_zpsexonruyv.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1791_edited_zps8lx6hy3x.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1786_edited_zpsxzoa6blq.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1785_edited_zpst4djtugp.jpg

And of course a new FTS :)
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1778_edited_zpsddhlinmb.jpg

And finally this lovely acro sunrise :D
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_1848_edited_zps3fxms3gl.jpg

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
She's looking pretty full there mate, that upgrade must be looking more and more appealing :D
There is no room left :( As you can see I cut the zoa rock at the front in half to make space and it was immediately filled by frags haha
It's looking amazing and hopefully not too far off!

Mattres

May 26, 2015
Adelaide
There is no room left :( As you can see I cut the zoa rock at the front in half to make space and it was immediately filled by frags haha
It's looking amazing and hopefully not too far off!
Haha its a sad feeling when u can't find room for anything else!
But with all those great acros and zoas you don't need anything else!

Looks like you got all that annoying algae under control, that algae fix help u reckon?

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Haha its a sad feeling when u can't find room for anything else!
But with all those great acros and zoas you don't need anything else!

Looks like you got all that annoying algae under control, that algae fix help u reckon?
It certainly is lol I don't know about that, there's always things that I don't have that I need :P

Sort of lol not really blooming but not really going away either, just steady :( I threw out half of the zoa rock section as it was pissing me off that much lol new tank will be completely free of algae (fingers crossed lol). It's going to start with marco base rock and 10L of pre-cycled matrix so I have a bacteria culture straight away and a large one too!

Mattres

May 26, 2015
Adelaide
It certainly is lol I don't know about that, there's always things that I don't have that I need :p

Sort of lol not really blooming but not really going away either, just steady :( I threw out half of the zoa rock section as it was pissing me off that much lol new tank will be completely free of algae (fingers crossed lol). It's going to start with marco base rock and 10L of pre-cycled matrix so I have a bacteria culture straight away and a large one too!
Haha the words of a true acroholic!

Yea nice, hopefully that keeps it at bay. Since my big hammers melted away I've had some algae rear its ugly head. The nutrients they were consuming must now be feeding the algae. Slowly going now though.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Haha the words of a true acroholic!

Yea nice, hopefully that keeps it at bay. Since my big hammers melted away I've had some algae rear its ugly head. The nutrients they were consuming must now be feeding the algae. Slowly going now though.
I'm self-confessed at least though :P

Fingers crossed, nothing is going in the tank that has algae on it lol all the zoa's will be H2O2 dipped and the corals that aren't acro's will be getting some fairly strong algae treatments as I want to move everything over but have noting come with it haha
Bummer mate :( Patience and regular maintenance and you'll have it kicking in no time again :) When's your next update coming too lol

Mattres

May 26, 2015
Adelaide
I'm self-confessed at least though :p

Fingers crossed, nothing is going in the tank that has algae on it lol all the zoa's will be H2O2 dipped and the corals that aren't acro's will be getting some fairly strong algae treatments as I want to move everything over but have noting come with it haha
Bummer mate :( Patience and regular maintenance and you'll have it kicking in no time again :) When's your next update coming too lol
Haha true.

Sounds like u have it all sorted then!
Hopefully with the base rock and the matrix you'll have next to no cycle and the algae will have nothing to set it off.
Yea its mostly gone now, just a few little patches. Haha should have an update coming soon, got a Doser hooked up finally and just dialing the big 3 in now. Need everything stable so I can rock some beautiful acros like you have mate!