Reef Discussion

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Additive Advice Required
I'm interested in getting some suggestions for a good additive that will promote coral growth and colour.
I have been using Red Sea Reef Energy AB for a while and can't really tell if it has had any effect one way or the other.
I have mostly softies in the tank and would like to add something that will give them a bit of a boost.
Has anyone used something that they have had some success with?
I don't want to start using a whole range of products just to piss my money away with, I'm already doing that with everything else in the tank!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
best ones i can recomend, zeovit coral vitiliser, zeovit sponge power (makes sponge grow like crazy) also had good results with zeo spur macroelements

you do not need to run the full zeovit system to run those products singley or together

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
best ones i can recomend, zeovit coral vitiliser, zeovit sponge power (makes sponge grow like crazy) also had good results with zeo spur macroelements

you do not need to run the full zeovit system to run those products singley or together
Where do you get the zeovit coral vitiliser from Matt?

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
You can run everything kz products without using the zeo based products. They're just all coral food additives and water clarification and stabiliser.

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Have you though about using plankton strnads? I'm using brightwells zooplankton (used for the pass year) and it has had great affects on corals. And phytoplankton green both sizes M

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Erm just google brightwells zooplankton M and brightwells phytoplankton M and it show up. Use this with the korlalen zucht coral vitalizer, sponge power and amino acids. These 5 will be enough to sustain and it's a very good method dosing these products for accelerated coral growth and tank health, maybe look into dosing korallen zucht marine snow