Tank Journal Archive

ajkdark

Aug 17, 2014
looks like what I'd call a pink bubble tip anemone :) Not sure if bleached rose, or another sub-species?
Thank you all for the feedback:)

The anemone is a pink bubble tip, the color tends to very a little bit during the course of the day, and under the lighting I am using it looks more pink than rose. I have had it five months, yes in a just established tank. There goes that myth! It took about a week for it to find where it wanted to be. And has stayed there ever since. Every few days, I feed it a small piece of flat head fillet, it loves it! I also feed the elegance a small piece too.

As for tank future plans, well I am finished stocking for the moment and want to see how it develops.

Yes, a 25 litre a week (regimentally done), is keeping my nutrient values in check. I have no nuisance algae and acropora are growing.

I'll take a few pics in the next few days. As I have a ricordea that is looking beautiful too.

Once again, thanks for the interest. And for those of you that may be considering a Red Sea max S series. I cannot fault them.

Cheers :)