Tank Journal Archive

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
:worship:D
I will have to send KZ headquarters an email first though as I know there's been a lot of problems for them in the Asian markets with rip-off products. It's not that I doubt Fish-Street (I bloody love them haha) but I just need to make sure for myself :)

Unfortunately for the dollar though it's still cheaper to get it from the guys in Sydney though. Once the dollar comes back that will change lol ;) I used to order it straight from Germany lol

I have to say I LOVE how much expansion Fish-Street has undergone in the last year or so! They're such an awesome store and one of the better ones to deal with as well!
Looks to me like they are only selling a couple of different 10ml bottles? Pretty pointless if that's the case.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Looks to me like they are only selling a couple of different 10ml bottles? Pretty pointless if that's the case.
Yep the 10mls are pointless but it means they have official access to zeo stuff and if the dollar ever gets stronger I have no doubt they'd order more in if asked. So pointless now but it could be going somewhere! :)

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I'm waiting for the Chinese to clone it, it's coming. I just sold a mill to the Chinese because the manufacturer wouldn't sell them one because of that reason, lol.