- Window Visors
- Custom Modified blacked out headlights
- Carbon STI wing
- Amped splits Type R sub upgraded factory touch nav
181014_soobblueneon_7779E.jpg

Love to track it to
IMG_2795E.jpg
Torque Time Breakfast And Laps 19th July 2014 - 036-(ZF-9195-07439-1-002)E.jpg

also love the other side of cars.. My 4x4 lifted prado running 33's 2 inch lift dual battery all the good stuff
pradolifting.jpg

Lastly photography!
some recent shots from a NZ trip i did recently
250414_stargoodshepard_7462E.jpg
IMG_9353wmremove2E.jpg
240414_falls_7398E.jpg
IMG_9905modedE.jpg

Attachments

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
i just love to mod things!
like my wrx
Current Mods List
- 18x8.5 Work Cr Kiwami Ultimate Wheels
- Achilles 123s Tyres 235-40-R18 - Semi slicks
- Work RS Lug nuts
- 4 Piston Front Caliper Upgrade
- Braided Brake Lines
- Slotted and Cross drilled front and rear rotors
- Tein Superstreet Coilover Suspension
- Whiteline Polished Strut Brace
- Whiteline Swaybar Front Heavy Duty Adjustable Link Kit
- Whiteline Swaybar Rear Heavy Duty Adjustable Link Kit
- Whiteline 20mm Rear Heavy Duty Adjustable Swaybar
- Whiteline 22mm Front Heavy Duty Swaybar
- Whiteline Lateral Lock kits and Bars
- Xforce Exhaust
- Black STI style Front Lip
- Carbon Fibre Stubby Antenna
- Foglight Covers
- Gloss Black painted Front Grille
- Black side WRX badges
- Hella Supertone Horns in Tiffany Green
- Window Visors
- Carbon STI wing
View attachment 45136

Love to track it to
View attachment 45137 View attachment 45138

also love the other side of cars.. My 4x4 lifted prado running 33's 2 inch lift dual battery all the good stuff
View attachment 45135

Lastly photography!
View attachment 45141 View attachment 45142 View attachment 45140 View attachment 45143
OH MY GOD THAT WRX :cum:cum:eek:eek:D:cum:eek:D:D That beastie is amazing! I love Subaru and the WRX line but that's just friggin awesome!

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I can't leave shit alone either. It has to go faster, corner better or clear that big ass rock that wants to punch a hole in my transmission or transfer case. The Samurai had an ARB Roo masher on it too. ;)

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
haha cheers mate! i do love it so much such an amazing all rounder good traction, amazing handling, and power to back it up!!
Such a sweet ride man!!! :D I love it, careful with the pics or you and the car may go missing one night :p haha seriously though, she's an absolute beauty!!

Reactions: MTG

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Such a sweet ride man!!! :D I love it, careful with the pics or you and the car may go missing one night :p haha seriously though, she's an absolute beauty!!
Haha cheers man!! I think i spend to much on my hobbys! Not looking forward to when i start power mods thats when the account realy starts to drain!

W

Wombo

i just love to mod things!
like my wrx
Current Mods List
- 18x8.5 Work Cr Kiwami Ultimate Wheels
- Achilles 123s Tyres 235-40-R18 - Semi slicks
- Work RS Lug nuts
- 4 Piston Front Caliper Upgrade
- Braided Brake Lines
- Slotted and Cross drilled front and rear rotors
- Tein Superstreet Coilover Suspension
- Whiteline Polished Strut Brace
- Whiteline Swaybar Front Heavy Duty Adjustable Link Kit
- Whiteline Swaybar Rear Heavy Duty Adjustable Link Kit
- Whiteline 20mm Rear Heavy Duty Adjustable Swaybar
- Whiteline 22mm Front Heavy Duty Swaybar
- Whiteline Lateral Lock kits and Bars
- Xforce Exhaust
- Black STI style Front Lip
- Carbon Fibre Stubby Antenna
- Foglight Covers
- Gloss Black painted Front Grille
- Black side WRX badges
- Hella Supertone Horns in Tiffany Green
- Window Visors
- Carbon STI wing
View attachment 45136

Love to track it to
View attachment 45137 View attachment 45138

View attachment 45135

Lastly photography!
View attachment 45141 View attachment 45142 View attachment 45140 View attachment 45143
That rexy's a bit of an upgrade to the old Magna mate, good to see, it's still no 8 tho, but it's nice :P

Hobbies, lets see... Surfing, SUP fishing (chasing southern Jacks this summer, should be interesting with a locked drag on a SUP), fishing, exploring, camping, photography (until I lost my camera), diving, spearing, cars (an 8 man, sorry rice burners just don't do it for me, you gotta be able to start a lumpy 8 and be rocked to sleep before shitting your pants... sideways haha), and I must be getting old cause I'm getting into prospecting for gold and opals/gem stones, oh and then there's gardening/landscaping, and building stuff when ever I find the time for that

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
That rexy's a bit of an upgrade to the old Magna mate, good to see, it's still no 8 tho, but it's nice :p

Hobbies, lets see... Surfing, SUP fishing (chasing southern Jacks this summer, should be interesting with a locked drag on a SUP), fishing, exploring, camping, photography (until I lost my camera), diving, spearing, cars (an 8 man, sorry rice burners just don't do it for me, you gotta be able to start a lumpy 8 and be rocked to sleep before shitting your pants... sideways haha), and I must be getting old cause I'm getting into prospecting for gold and opals/gem stones, oh and then there's gardening/landscaping, and building stuff when ever I find the time for that
haha mate you have no idea!! Just a little upgrade :P Cant beat the sound of a horizontally opposed 4 turbo!!! Almost like a baby v8

If you pay for it you can put a LSX turbo in mine. but then again the handling would go to shit from the weight haha

W

Wombo

If you pay for it you can put a LSX turbo in mine. but then again the handling would go to shit from the weight haha
Lol why waste my money on an LSX, a TT LS1 would be all you need, or if your feeling a little crazy add an Eaton to that too :D

I reckon the old 2L sounded better than the newer ones, but then again rexy's have kind gone outta fashion around these parts so seeing modded late model rexys is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Juniors around here have now got back into Skylines and old school (talking EB/EF falcon old school) 8's

W

Wombo

Water cooled ones sound alright, the old air cooled not so much. They sound a bit like a horse choking on hay when your having a go lol

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Lol why waste my money on an LSX, a TT LS1 would be all you need, or if your feeling a little crazy add an Eaton to that too :D

I reckon the old 2L sounded better than the newer ones, but then again rexy's have kind gone outta fashion around these parts so seeing modded late model rexys is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Juniors around here have now got back into Skylines and old school (talking EB/EF falcon old school) 8's
So many p platers up here with old rexs now since they made them legal!! same with the older skylines

I dunno, boxer sixes sound pretty sweet ;)
i love boxers sixes to. even better when they have a big turbo strapped to it!

MQ-9

Nov 25, 2014
Well +1 for the people who dont really get into cars except to you know, go places in them.

Heavy gamer here, like my fishing and hiking too. Parrot breeding and gardening were both big hobbies until I moved to suburban hell.
Does Ebay count as a hobby? Dam place is making me look like a crazy prepper.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
ai.imgur.com_xZmnUjv.jpg
. A Mustang chased me into a corner and I stayed in it a smidge too long and the headgasket went asplodey, lol. 1999.5 Golf TDI VNT17/22 turbo, 3" exhaust, Rocketchip 6 tuning GTI rear beam and torsion bar and 764 injectors

Attachments

Last edited:

BlakeyBoyR

Aug 5, 2014
Hobbies? Like most of you, too many!
- Obviously reefing is a major passion of mine. I've been into Aquaria since I was a kid. There's a home video of me at Waikiki Aquarium back in 1990 where I'm correcting the volunteer's talk about rock pool inhabitants :P
- Gaming. I'm a massive geek. I build my own PCs (always high end water cooled gaming rigs) and love my PS4. I just finished Dying Light on the PS4 and it was amazing. I'd love to upgrade my PC but right now I'm focused on getting the tank up and running.
- Cars. I have a G6E Turbo and I love it, it's nice and quick but not quick enough. I've had any imperfections in the paint/body repaired and I've changed the headlights. I've also got my hands on a set of Adela Fiorelli 20x9.5 rims for her. I'd love to do some basic performance mods (CAI, Exhaust, Tune, Under drive) but I just can't find the cash!