Reef Discussion

E

ezza

You bastards!!! I wanted to come, the husband is all "yup" about me spending a weekend with strange men, and you pick the one where I need to be in QLD?!

"@&&$)(;:/+*^^%#}{{

E

ezza

Can I just say...

FUCK THE FUCKING AFL!!! WHY CAN'T IT BE SOME OTHER FUCKING MONTH LIKE FUCKING AUGUST?!?!?! Fuck!

E

ezza

@ezza, maybe you can make a mistake when booking the tickets :eek
Sorry to hear Ezza. If it were me, I'd pull a sickie on that wedding ;)
But it's my baby Niece!!!!! Maybe she will decide she won't invite us- but it's next door to SeaWorld!!!!!! I can go and hang out with the sharks and fish.

Please please please can it be a different day? *pout*

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Ugh, niece and sea world - it's not like your own wedding and who wants to see poor old dying Tilikum anyway...

Na sorry Ezza, Im not going to start changing the date as it will start a precedent that I don't want - change for one we have to change for all and then this will never happen. Your niece obviously recognised that it was an AFL free weekend also and made a wise choice ;)

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Count me and nicole in.something tells me this close door aquarium night is where @Sam Parker, nicole, me and @Wrangy spend most of our Thursday nights.
It is indeed looking to be the one and only deer park aquarium. I've been to a huge number of aquariums across the country (and a couple over seas) and it is by and far the best around. That plus the fact that Dave is a bloody legend and is accommodating for things like this which just makes it an obvious choice.

Everyone is bound to have a good couple of nights, I'll start up an official list soon as we can only have a maximum of 20 on Saturday night (no maximum on the Friday night though - well, maybe 80? Lol)

brendan88

Jul 3, 2015
It is indeed looking to be the one and only deer park aquarium. I've been to a huge number of aquariums across the country (and a couple over seas) and it is by and far the best around. That plus the fact that Dave is a bloody legend and is accommodating for things like this which just makes it an obvious choice.

Everyone is bound to have a good couple of nights, I'll start up an official list soon as we can only have a maximum of 20 on Saturday night (no maximum on the Friday night though - well, maybe 80? Lol)
I think with 80, we might be out the front door and around the corner..... As long as everyone is happy to frag a nice large piece and No pushing to the front of the tank ... It's all sweet.

brendan88

Jul 3, 2015
Sath post: 176642 said:
Had over 80 here for our engagement party - but i think if brought that many to Deer Park, Dave might not talk to me ever again :D
Haha, thought you were referring to 80 at his shop.....

Did u see the baby mustard tang We got on thursday?

His a ballsy little thing..... None of the tangs touched him..... Though the borbonius isn't a fan

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
OK I have created an event page, but I'll be the first to say I have no real idea how to use that feature... Good healthy convo going on here though so I will post a listing of penciled in attendess here too.

Please note, I am not holding you to any of this - it's just an expression of interest. Also, if people would like to have the reefuge crew swing by and check out your tank on the Saturday, let me know also and I can start planning the day there.

Friday 2nd September at Sam's place for dinner/drinks:
Sam (plus wife and child)
@Wrangy
@ajs
@daveH
@slin1977
@ajkdark + wife
@Savage Henry
@MagicJ
@macca_75
@Cokey
@Andrew B +1