Off-Topic

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Anyone Know How To Clean Cloth Interior (car)
Hey so im looking at selling my car and have a few stains on the seats from leaving the windows open in the rain one time then trying to clean it only to realise that when it dried...it look 10000x worse lol.

anyone got any ideas...its this type of interior.

5669a0m_20.jpeg

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
get it steam cleaned, its not worth the elbow grease or the product you need to buy to do it. Should cost you about $50+/- and will only take about them 30min.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
get it steam cleaned, its not worth the elbow grease or the product you need to buy to do it. Should cost you about $50+/- and will only take about them 30min.
thanks for that....do you know where one would normally get a cars interior steam cleaned? better yet do they have people that come to your house?

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
thanks for that....do you know where one would normally get a cars interior steam cleaned? better yet do they have people that come to your house?
As suggested any good detailer will do it. yes you can get mobile details but these I would think would be more expensive. You's wanna get the detailers that clean cars for car yards (they know the trick of the trade ;) - otherwise the detailers at most local shopping centre should be able to help. while you shop.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
thanks guys ill ring around today...problem is my car is unregistered at the moment because ive been licenseless for so long lol

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
its a VW Golf 2000 model...chances are the buyer is just gonna buy it...but thinking about putting some rego on it in the meantime before i buy my new car