Tank Journal Archive

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
April Update
Just a small update...
The wrasse looked gone and didn't move on the first night. In the morning the coral goby was sitting on the wrasses head ...wtf? I got home from work yesterday and the wrasse is swimming around waiting for a feed!

The clam was on the sand this morning, I guess it didn't like the spot I chose for it lol.

A lot of my LPS started to receed in my nano in the last month or so, my return pump had something wrong with it and water circulation was really poor. All of the LPS has gone a bit dull too but they are already puffing up bigger and look better, I think they appreciate the extra flow!

When I broke down the nano I found some corals under the live rock. My orange fungia, a green ric and a few zoa frags. I placed them under an overhang in lower light and they are all looking ok. My green leather coral has cracked the sads and is starting to shed :rolleyes

Now I am just waiting for the sandbed to go brown and back to white again. My stromb is kicking arse!
Until I get a controller for my lights, I am just running them at 100% for a few hours each evening. Hopefully the corals arent getting blasted with too much light.

stromb.jpg

Hammer stinging my Leather coral!!

Last edited: