News

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
haha i've pulled some extremely weird ones aswell, always nail trail Mountain reverse, love the corner just after the tunnel, always on full lock on that track and just tappin the walls..

Go on tomorrow ;)

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
You bought an 86 in real life? Noiiiceee matee haha

When i come down to Melbourne end of the year, meet up at Sarg's and i'll bring the 180sx around! Real life tandem timee!

Ethan

Jul 23, 2012
PC , Counterstrike Source: Scoutzknivez only, Team Fortress 2, WoW (-.- i know, atleast its not live i play eternal wow), Dota beta, I realise the games are a bit dated but im waiting for cs:go, and borderlands 2. I rate bf3 aswell, good game.

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
ps3
fifa 12
assasins creed, 1,2,3,4 so on so on haha
battlefield 3
cod black ops
uncharted 3

pc
half life 2
counter strike source
live for speed haha

who ever uses steam to play online for pc add me velj123

Ethan

Jul 23, 2012
Whats your guys thoughts on the upcoming x-platform servers? Personally for fps, even if consoles get aim assist i doubt they will top pc players. I think to be competitive console players will be forced into buying mice and keyboards

Ethan

Jul 23, 2012
Well several games have already announced that there servers will be open for all consoles and pc players. All vs all except nintendo's. I couldnt tell you which games except i know cs:go will be doing this. Which i Cant wait for. <--- oldschool nerd ready to roll some console players :P

Reactions: MTG

Nath

Jul 18, 2011
I once played cod2 on xbox live I still rolled everyone haha
Cod2 is no doubt the best game invented imo lol
Best game on xbox is borderlands!

Ethan

Jul 23, 2012
Ohhh whilst i did own an xbox, and borderlands IS a really good game, id have to give my money to forza 4

iluvnanos

Jul 4, 2012
Half life metro 2033 bastion cry of fear fear 3 red dead redemption 360 gta I've silent hill downpour gears of war 3 cod battlefield and cry of fear pc

V

'vspec'

More to the point people, how excited are you to get your greedy mitts on the next stage of our developments?
No kicking tires in this place, its all up hill and we love it! :p