Tank Journal Archive

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
B Balance Results.
Hi all,

I have been dosing b balance for a week now and the coral i have always trudged with (birds nest) is coming to life!
Also colours in all pinks have really exploded.

dosing 4 ml per day.

I also got some purple plating monti !!! ee so excited for it to grow out.

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG
IMG_0067.JPG
IMG_0072.JPG

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Even I've noticed a boost after having started dosing B-bal :) Just need to get K+ in line too now!!

Looks absolutely fantastic though!! :D

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
is the B-Balanca and K+ what brings out the pastel colours?
when used with zeovit yes,
B balance pushes the colour to the next limit but id say is good for birds nest as well.

K+ is more essential for health and growth. but with this one you don't have to use zeovit potassium.
A lot of people use continuum power for potassium and mix the shit it in RO for dosing. salifert is a really easy test kit for potassium too.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Trace elements and minor elements :) No foods or biological substances in there :) As for the composition of the trace elements and such, I have no idea lol

E

ezza

Does anyone know which elements help to enhance pink corals??
Ohhhhhhh the thing I'd like to say but can't say because it's so way highly inappropriate!

*goes to have a lie down*

E

ezza

Rofl ;)

It's a bit hot today isn't it? Maybe I just have a fever.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
right....i'll bring it back on track... @OSCAR85 any ideas? oh and btw.....getting the avast vibe and a pacific sun kore 5th and will be dosing zeo completely so you will hav no choice but to be nice and give me advice on it haha