Tank Journal Archive

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Yea, her losing her battle really knocked me for a loop, I was devastated. That little girl had more courage than any person I've ever met. She kept me on track that's for sure. My doc was pissed that I was donating 500ml of blood every week. It got ahead of the transfusions and I asked her doc, what about a full refill with my blood? I said I have 8 unit in reserve for myself and she is welcome to it. That got her home for Christmas in 2015, the only time that child got to spend at home. I started banking blood again, then it started getting ahead again and she never recovered from it.

Anyhoo, I'm down to 1 last surgery, then 6 months down the road they'll take out the IVF filtres. Attorneys are fighting like cats and dogs, the opposition makes me wanna throw them in a pit full of rabid drop bears with Ebola. With the last surgery I crossed over the $3,000,000 mark in medical bills. I'm sure the insurance companys are playing the blame game now as well. The worst part of it all is the surgery to fix it initially would have been around $300,000.