Tank Journal Archive

E

ezza

Bad Photo Fts
sorry. I really used the wrong app for the FTS, and the tank is looking a bit crappy because it needs a big clean after my skimmer overflowed a couple of days worth of crap back into the system and I only found out when I got home from work on Friday. My husband was home and apparently needs special training to open the cupboard door, look for crazy mess and turn the skimmer off... *sigh*

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The fluoro yellow Caulastraea Furcata (Candy Cane Coral) is new from @Aquariums@Asquith today. I have never seen one of this colour before and actually failed to recognize it because these guys are usually green and browny-red striped. I also got a purple hammer, I need more hammers as I want to make a hammer and frogspawn garden on this Bommie. I need rather a lot of putty, then I can get things where I need them. I removed a fat fireworm from the base of the new hammer too, I dipped it in RO and potassium and I'm glad I caught it- I have enough fireworms!! I'm hoping Mark will find my replacement (for my fish lost last year) Biocellatus Wrasse soon. They eat the worms and we need to trim the fat!!