News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Beta Testers Needed
Hello everyone,

The Reefuge has upgraded the way the site works and we are in need of BETA testers for the new system. The main focus of the new site is neat, easy to read information and to allow users to use the site much easier. This will not be available for a little bit of time yet. Anyone who is interested in testing please reply here.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

Thank you for the replies. That will be enough for now.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,

Later today I will be switching the users who want to beta test to the new format. Most functions are there, but if something is missing please use this thread to report them.

Thanks.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Colour scheme looks nice. Any chance of the Alerts notifications appearing in red instead? The colour they are at the moment doesn't contrast enough to be noticeable.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Looks great!

Not too sure about the logo ... let's see if it grows on me.

I do wonder about what @DavidS is saying too ... MAYBE it needs a contrast colour in addition to Blue and White? Not sure Red is right .. maybe Green?

Will get back to you with anything else ...

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Need some contrast or a divider between the post body and signature - all blends in too much at the moment.

Damo

Jun 4, 2012
Ipswich
i dont know if it is a bug or something but when you mouse over the items in the top menu the drop down menu after you move the mouse it doesn't disappear. Love the colour scheme though i think it works well.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Thread icons (Misc, NSW, Funny etc) don't stand out enough against the background ... maybe use the darker blue or a contrast colour.