News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
i dont know if it is a bug or something but when you mouse over the items in the top menu the drop down menu after you move the mouse it doesn't disappear. Love the colour scheme though i think it works well.
Hello @Damo,

It is not a bug. This is so if you move your mouse off it accidentally it does not hide again. To close it, just click anywhere on the page.

Thanks.

roamin

Nov 6, 2012
Working well so far for me on my mobile phone. Besides I'm liking the new layout. Will jump on my PC when I'm around it.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
+1 text looks much better.

Can the user bar be a tad narrower? I love that it moves with the page, but I also find myself cursing it for covering what I need to get to. Sure I will get used to it, but seems like it could lose a few pixels in height too.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
+1 text looks much better.

Can the user bar be a tad narrower? I love that it moves with the page, but I also find myself cursing it for covering what I need to get to. Sure I will get used to it, but seems like it could lose a few pixels in height too.
Hi @chimaera,

The bar needs to stay at its current width as there will be more features added to it as the network grows. Currently it is only displaying the basic access points.

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Hi @chimaera,

The bar needs to stay at its current width as there will be more features added to it as the network grows. Currently it is only displaying the basic access points.

Thanks.
Okay, that's cool.

I did realise just now what my issue is though ... when you click to go to latest post, it aligns to the top of the browser window ... meaning that the first line or two of text is covered by the user bar, which means you need to scroll up every single time to read the post. I am guessing that isn't an easy fix though ...

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I see what you mean... That looks like a pain. There may be some CSS3 trick to get it to work, or maybe a javascript hack. I will look into it now.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
The code function is not used here, I will leave it for now. I modified the quote box again, it looks a lot cleaner now.

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
Sorry, been that busy i hadn't checked in till tonight.
@thereefuge, this is looking good.. Does the yellow background need to be for the active text box when posting? Maybe white? Doing this on the iPad and good... Will check the laptop on Saturday.