News

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Not used to where the what's new button is other then that not bad
+1
I didn't want to mention as I made a fuss about it the last time around, but would be great if the sub-menu was in the same order as before.

Other than that and the user bar covering the post when navigating that way, loving it!

MichaelBinns

Jan 20, 2013
Melbourne
im not sure if i just cant find it or if its been removed, but what happened to the activity feed, i always enjoyed creeping on what other people are commenting on etc

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I have not added it yet. It will be put back in place soon.

Thanks.

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
I like it...compared to others that are somewhat mundane.

What happened to the map?
Oh and is the LFS listing fixed with V4?

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I like it...compared to others that are somewhat mundane.

What happened to the map?
Oh and is the LFS listing fixed with V4?
Hello @Fishy,

Map will be added again soon. The LFS listing still is on the list to fix.

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I find I am missing the timestamps in chat ... makes it look cleaner, but hard to know if a conversation is happening now or did so 24hrs ago

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
tab.jpg
I notice that some of the menu icons have a down arrow that you need to hover for the sub-menu, whereas others just do it on the whole tab. My mouse is over the Forums tab in this shot:

Attachments

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Thanks for that. It is a bug, I left out the forums auto-drop. It will be added to the list.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I find I am missing the timestamps in chat ... makes it look cleaner, but hard to know if a conversation is happening now or did so 24hrs ago
This was removed from the chat as it looks a lot better. The chat is there for users to leave a quick message, so the time is not too important. The forums are where discussions should be posted.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
UPDATE:

@Fishy - The thumbnails do not work due to the image being so large. The amount of pixels in the image is greater than what the server config allows. I will look into changing this at a later date, but for now it is not a priority listing. Great catch by the way.

@chimaera - I cheated and added the time stamp for the post at the top of the message. This takes up the room for the navigation bar. All posts should be visible now, without the need to scroll up.

Thanks.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
only just noticed the new smilies ... think I preferred the yellow ones, but I'll get used to them.

:);):confused::mad::cool::p:D:rolleyes

Also small point, but I think the username would be better at the top of the post before 'Posted', leaving just the Report and Post-it links bottom left. So it would read:
The Reefuge posted yesterday at 10:12 PM
or something like that?