Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Better Days Improving
Well I have to say that all love from you guys is definitely going a long way :) lol I'm starting to feel like I might get somewhere with the tank now that Iggy is doing better. I managed to get another water change and clean done today and took some pictures as well. The other awesome thing is my lfs is got me a tiny rabbitfish to help with my algae issues which is just fantastic, Dave certainly goes out of his way to help! Hopefully the little guy helps before looking at corals haha

Well on to some pics lol I'll start with the bad, things still aren't great and the caulerpa is still pretty wild with some acro's not doing great but this is the worst of it:
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_2124_zpslrtmiksk.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_2125_zpsxe8yv3dl.jpg

As you can see some pretty badly burnt tips but nothing really has flesh peeling off it and some of the other acro's tissue is looking a bit thin as well. I'm hoping with a little more love things will start coming back soon!

I suppose I'll get into trouble first and start of with the zoa's :rolleyes
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_2108_edited_zpsnywktkgl.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_2112_edited_zpsdllnnwz4.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_2116_edited_zpspereweq6.jpg

ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_2117_edited_zpsdxefe3mo.jpg

I do really have a soft spot for them but I mean how can you not :D

Well this piece is finally blue-ing up again, pity about the dull polyps lol
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_2110_edited_zpsvzyzgrls.jpg

Firetruck still Firetrucking but needs some colour fine tuning
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_2121_edited_zpssswhpucp.jpg

Blues are going strong, I do like this little tenuis :)
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_2132_edited_zpssh41ljku.jpg

Nearly impossible to get the colours on this one right but the white skin gets a purple-blue hue to it and it's awesome, either way it's only these few tips that have coloured back up
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_2129_edited_zpsxyiqcxzj.jpg

This little beauty is going to be an absolute gem! I love it :D
ai1367.photobucket.com_albums_r793_Wrangy_Aquarium_IMG_2127_edited_zpsvybk8cwg.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

curly747

Aug 13, 2013
Curl Curl
Your amazing zoas is inspiring me to get some more for myself. I am sure that mine won't be nearly as fantastic as yours but i can only dream

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Your amazing zoas is inspiring me to get some more for myself. I am sure that mine won't be nearly as fantastic as yours but i can only dream
Thanks mate :) Make sure you keep your eye out on Exotic Aquaculture Australia's FB page as he has some absolutely killer frags!! :D That and our very own lovely @Fragalicious ;)

Pics look wicked mate!
What are you using for your top down shots?
Cheers man :)
Just a Canon EOS1100D with the stock lens whatever that may be lol I don't have a porthole or anything so it's just flat water and a little touch up to balance what the camera can't get with a free program called "Paint.net" I wrote a post on it somewhere here lol

Mattres

May 26, 2015
Adelaide
Thanks mate :) Make sure you keep your eye out on Exotic Aquaculture Australia's FB page as he has some absolutely killer frags!! :D That and our very own lovely @Fragalicious ;)

Cheers man :)
Just a Canon EOS1100D with the stock lens whatever that may be lol I don't have a porthole or anything so it's just flat water and a little touch up to balance what the camera can't get with a free program called "Paint.net" I wrote a post on it somewhere here lol
Wow nice, looking at the photos I thought you must have used a porthole or something. When I try to get some top downs the damn fish constantly ripple the surface looking for food!
Kool, I'll have a look at that program

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research