Tank Journal Archive

mscott

Jan 2, 2012
Wheelers Hill
Big Huge Changes
Thats right, big, huge, somewhat expensive changes to come, watch this space, to find out more, changes will start taking place/arriving in the next fortnight or so, and the last change should occur by christmas.

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Thats right, big, huge, somewhat expensive changes to come, watch this space, to find out more, changes will start taking place/arriving in the next fortnight or so, and the last change should occur by christmas.
Are you happy with surgeon cause I thought it might tank longer than. 8 weeks !

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Yap , the suspense is killing me too, is it a tank full of trained sea horses, a display of scorpion fish , a lobster tank or octopus display? My current favorite are ribbon eels.....

mscott

Jan 2, 2012
Wheelers Hill
Right...well....after all of the orders I placed last week only....none have arrived. After assurances from the places that everything will arrive by the end of this business week, still nothing to show except the stand.
Looks like this is going to be rather annoying

mscott

Jan 2, 2012
Wheelers Hill
Well my tank just arrived, and all i can say is wowzer, it is utterly stunning, even when empty!!! Billy from starfire aquatics is definitely the man for the job, my god is it amazing the work hes done on this small build even.
Just waiting on a few more things then i might....might have some more photos for you guys :)

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Yea, make with the pics or I'm coming down there. I have MANY pitchforks too. ;) Enough to outfit this lot. :D