Tank Journal Archive

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
"cabinet" Started
Ok, got all the bits I needed to build the frame of the cabinet last night and got to work. Amazing how much time there is in planning, measuring, cutting, filing and assembling something so small....
"Cladding" and the start of the hood will be tonight.

All pieces cut ready for assembly:
photo 1.JPG

Assembled at home:
photo 3.JPG

Trial fitout at work where the tank will be located (The Reefuge open on second monitor :P )
photo 4.JPG

Sam

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
This is going to be so friggin cool!!!! :rofl
I can't believe how awesome a length you're going for the one :D All that's left is to find miniature inhabitants to match the big tank :p

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
yeah unfortunately genetic manipulation isn't in my skill set just yet!!! Will do my best to replicate the aquascape and maybe even some coral placement. Should be pretty neat :)

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Cheers mate. Tank will be ready tomorrow hopefully, so will sit her all together and finish off the plumbing and sump :)

Htu08

Nov 4, 2013
Sam thats crazy fast and looks it all looks sweet.
This time I'm serious, do you actually work at work?! :P

heheh, mad skills.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
This time I'm serious, do you actually work at work?! :p
Well, I was offline for about 4 hours today whilst I was being wined and dined on the balcony overlooking the Geelong waterfront. Tough gig, but someone has to do it!
Sam

Htu08

Nov 4, 2013
Well, I was offline for about 4 hours today whilst I was being wined and dined on the balcony overlooking the Geelong waterfront. Tough gig, but someone has to do it!
Sam
The last time I asked you this question, I remember you replying after coming back from lunch at the pub....
You must moon light as a food critic!

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Oh Agent M, I would LOVE a personal assistant.... But it's not as glamorous as it sounds, my staff now already get all the jobs I don't want to do!!!

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Yes but I'm thinking that as your wingman, your PA would need to be ON-SITE with you at all times - like for eg, on the Geelong waterfront luncheoning, haha :p