News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Call to Arms
The Internet is under threat and we must stand together to protect it. It is our last avenue of true freedom of speech and uncensored information.

More information can be found here.

"In Germany they first came for the communists​

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist.​

They came for the Jews​

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.​

Then they came for the trade Unionists​

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade Unionist.​

Then they came for the Catholics​

and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.​

Then they came for me and by that time no one was left to speak up."​

- -Pastor Martin Niemoller (Lutheran Pastor)​

Update

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
As I said in a previous post: the citizens of the US are not only one of the most policed states outside China and Korea, they barely know it. Apparently these guys do:worshipI salute their dedication and the reason for their efforts (not necessarily the method of those efforts tho).
I'm not sure what "I", as a single entity in a world wide web of net users, can do to help or at least make my small squeak of protest heard:(

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
As I said in a previous post: the citizens of the US are not only one of the most policed states outside China and Korea, they barely know it. Apparently these guys do:worshipI salute their dedication and the reason for their efforts (not necessarily the method of those efforts tho).
I'm not sure what "I", as a single entity in a world wide web of net users, can do to help or at least make my small squeak of protest heard:(
Make sure people know about the problem Michelle - that's what you can do. Those that have the skills to put forward their protest in other ways will do so. The more people who understand why anonymous do these things, the better. Anonymous as the larger collective do most things for good reason. Smaller factions inside of it, not so much and are not necessarily representative of Anonymous as the overall collective, so some actions blamed on Anonymous aren't really the fault of anonymous. In the bigger picture, they act with purpose, they will not relent, and they do not forget. Ever.

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
We shall now watch the internet slowly die... Since the US is so anti-terrorist they will use this as ammo to implement these two ridiculous plans, only to see the internet slowly grind to a hault, realise they've fucked up and back pedal like they have a tendency to do with just about everything else that was a stupid decission

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I will keep the first post updated as new messages are released. If anyone has new messages, post them here and I will update.

Thanks.

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
here is the latest video they have released

its getting really nasty around here now and how much more will it take to get the point across

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
I noticed that he says "you should of expected us" instead of "you should have expected us"
So I have a pretty good idea where he's from also ;)

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I noticed that he says "you should of expected us" instead of "you should have expected us"
So I have a pretty good idea where he's from also ;)
There are many, many, many people in "Anonymous". It is not an organisation as it does not have a leader. It is a bunch of similar minded hackers. Protests have been staged in the U.S.A and I am sure if something like this was to happen here, they would be organising it for us too. There are thousands of "anonymous" users from all around the world.