News

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Yes, I understood there are many nationalities involved. I simply meant whoever worded or spoke that particular message used phrasing that I recognized. It's all good :-)

V

'vspec'

All I can say is at least buy me dinner first before you try and f^#k me!

Controlling interests are always pulling at the strings, have done since the beginning of time. Entire civilisations have risen and fallen from this very game.
On one hand, it erodes the very fibre of freedom, on the other, its always been an effective method to steer the mob.

Dont get me wrong, I'm independent, i'm somewhat intelligent, and I'm very pro Don't F^#k Me, will be till the end of my days, but turn the power off and watch what happens out there!. The general public are idiots and IMO are like the figurative coyote chasing the roadrunner. Once you've got it, your not quite sure what to actually do with it! So certain aspects of the docile doctrine isn't always a bad notion.
A notion of 100% freedom is righteous, but she's a very fine line. akin to giving a child a loaded weapon with a statement of "be careful"

V-out!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast

Controlling interests are always pulling at the strings, have done since the beginning of time. Entire civilisations have risen and fallen from this very game.
On one hand, it erodes the very fibre of freedom, on the other, it's always been an effective method to steer the mob.

Dont get me wrong, I'm independent, i'm somewhat intelligent, and I'm very pro Don't F^#k Me, will be till the end of my days, but turn the power off and watch what happens out there!. The general public are idiots and IMO are like the figurative coyote chasing the roadrunner. Once you've got it, your not quite sure what to actually do with it! So certain aspects of the docile doctrine isn't always a bad notion.
A notion of 100% freedom is righteous, but she's a very fine line. akin to giving a child a loaded weapon with a statement of "be careful"

V-out!
:confused: i understood a little bit? :D

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Your right V. But they won't turn the power off, they need it also :) Thats just some doctrine for the docile so they can label them terrorists and stir up blind hatred.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011

On one hand, it erodes the very fibre of freedom, on the other, it's always been an effective method to steer the mob.

V-out!
You are both right and wrong. Currently, humans do need some sort of authority to keep them in line. However, what has happened has well and truly gone too far. Everywhere you look there are messages from the media and the government telling us how desperately we need them. All of these so called "acts of terror" are drilled into us on a daily basis to keep us scared.

Our education system is almost non-existent. I look at it as a way for a child / teenager to learn some sort of social skills - not to learn about anything with any real depth. We have been made to stop thinking. There is so much stuff on the T.V that just keeps people sitting in front of it, wasting time doing absolutely nothing. Not thinking, not creating, just accepting.

Now, that the last resource we have to actually speak our minds and to have access to uncensored information (let's face it, Australian T.V is HEAVILY bias) is under threat, we must protect it - no matter what.

Governments do not want people thinking, that is dangerous. If you think, you will be able to question. Questions are no good, as they must be answered. Answers are no good either, because it is always a lie. When you have people giving you answers that are a lie, and you have the ability to think, you are a dangerous person. Society can not be full of dangerous people...

It will be anarchy if people start to take notice of how they are being worked to death, killed, tortured, etc. All this because a few people in the world are going to profit from it. Peoples sons and daughters are put in harms way in the name of freedom, killed, and it is all for the pockets of a few fat cats. If I had to choose between fighting for survival with the truth, or fighting for survival while being used as a tool to make someone rich, I take truth.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
On another note, if you would like to see about a new type of social structure take a look at http://www.thevenusproject.com/

There is no chance that this will happen in our life time, but I do have hope that humanity wakes up to itself one day. Social change is needed in todays world, and with any luck, we are going to start taking care of eachother.

V

'vspec'

Bang on, its how and what I recognise is wrong with the world.
But lets not kid ourselves, It all starts and ends with perception of worth. Until that mechanism is removed from the system, you could cut a thousand heads off the greed cell, and another trillion would emerge to fill the void.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Exactly, and because we are raised with the mechanism of worth, we try our best to fulfill it through our lives. We need to wake up and get rid of this system, which is acknowledged to be a fraud. But before we fight wars, we must win battles. The current battle is protecting the Internet.

V

'vspec'

I just watched that vid. Thanks for that. Exact same points we're trapped in, the financial mechanism driving everything.
Although they did point to the aspect I've been voicing for years, the star trek methodology however much a flight of fancy, is the corner stone to moving forward as a species.

Thanks Neo ;)

tonyf

Oct 21, 2011
Bexley, Sydney
I definitely agree with most of what has been said, and yes there is almost a sheeple type of mentality that seems to be growing. For e.g., Gillard saying there will be no carbon tax, now it is going through, she has not been held accountable?? Now petrol prices are going up and what's happening, nothing? Electricity prices are skyrocketing and what's being done? Nothing. I mean there has to come appoint where we as a society have to band together and just say No more!!!! But will that happen? The majority of people are more interested in Tiger woods having an affair. How is that world breaking News? If we all as a society banded together a boycotted the petrol stations and didn't fill up our cars for, say, 3 days. I mean everyone. Even 1 million people. Imagine how that would hurt the big guys, no revenue for 3 days, we're talking a lot of dollars, enough to actually hurt, would it make a difference? probably not, would they take notice? Damn straight they would take notice. Peaceful protest. No one hurt, no riots, just loss of money for the fat cats.
Wow:confused: where did all that come from??? Must've been building up.
Anyway Rant over, carry on, nothing to see hear!!

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
See the problem with people being more interested in Tiger Woods' activities compared to dealing with real issues is effort. Having an opinion on Tiger Woods requires no effort, yet you can carry on about it all you like with information made available through the media. People like to gossip and banter on about totally insignificant trollop because they seem to like doing so (paradox alert).
Doing something about ridiculous power or petrol prices is something that requires effort. Electricity is a tough one - we have dirty energy production, and every time someone comes up with cleaner energy solutions, everyone bitches about it. I don't want no stinking nuclear power plant in my backyard, those wind turbines make too much noise and give me headaches, and so on and so forth so nothing gets done, and we get to carry on paying twice for our electricity what the US market does for cleaner energy.
If people (masses I mean, there are smaller groups who are trying their best at this already) were prepared to make an effort about real issues and put in to make change, then maybe more would get done. We don't, so instead we just get a carbon tax. And all we do about that is just whinge as well.

tonyf

Oct 21, 2011
Bexley, Sydney
See the problem with people being more interested in Tiger Woods' activities compared to dealing with real issues is effort. Having an opinion on Tiger Woods requires no effort, yet you can carry on about it all you like with information made available through the media. People like to gossip and banter on about totally insignificant trollop because they seem to like doing so (paradox alert).
Doing something about ridiculous power or petrol prices is something that requires effort. Electricity is a tough one - we have dirty energy production, and every time someone comes up with cleaner energy solutions, everyone bitches about it. I don't want no stinking nuclear power plant in my backyard, those wind turbines make too much noise and give me headaches, and so on and so forth so nothing gets done, and we get to carry on paying twice for our electricity what the US market does for cleaner energy.
If people (masses I mean, there are smaller groups who are trying their best at this already) were prepared to make an effort about real issues and put in to make change, then maybe more would get done. We don't, so instead we just get a carbon tax. And all we do about that is just whinge as well.
Here, Here!!

V

'vspec'

Ok so here is a question to tackle it.

Would you be comfortable giving up mainstream currency by a set date, what you have accumulated so far you keep, but after that date no more and your basicly just picking a career to better humanity?
On the plus side, every man woman and child has housing provided, transport or transportation is provided, the total needs of your family are met, the wider needs of the community are handled geographicly by each community, and anything extra you wanted on top of that, you ether put in the hours or patch into a local barter system network. ~ Just a quick example obviously, nothing concrete.

Cause the fat cat and the masters of the universe mentality is the hardest f%^ker to knock off the perch. Once that happens, you may find the ball rolls a lot quicker.

Second question, would people donate 2 days complete pay a month to the cause?, example as per neo's posting, the venus project!
Which coincidently next time im in Florida, i'm going to check it out in person

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
I definitely agree with most of what has been said, and yes there is almost a sheeple type of mentality that seems to be growing. For e.g., Gillard saying there will be no carbon tax, now it is going through, she has not been held accountable?? Now petrol prices are going up and what's happening, nothing? Electricity prices are skyrocketing and what's being done? Nothing. I mean there has to come appoint where we as a society have to band together and just say No more!!!! But will that happen? The majority of people are more interested in Tiger woods having an affair. How is that world breaking News? If we all as a society banded together a boycotted the petrol stations and didn't fill up our cars for, say, 3 days. I mean everyone. Even 1 million people. Imagine how that would hurt the big guys, no revenue for 3 days, we're talking a lot of dollars, enough to actually hurt, would it make a difference? probably not, would they take notice? Damn straight they would take notice. Peaceful protest. No one hurt, no riots, just loss of money for the fat cats.
Wow:confused: where did all that come from??? Must've been building up.
Anyway Rant over, carry on, nothing to see hear!!
I was actually going to have a rant of my own in a separate thread but it will fit just as well here:
Its not just electricity and petrol - its EVERYWHERE!!
For the last 6 yrs, I have had dealings with: the ACCC, the Police Commission, Child Welfare, Tax Dept., RTA, Tenants Advocacy, Education QLD, the Police, Family Law and not ONE of those departments acted to solve my problem - its either "oh, that's not OUR dept." or its "no, actually we can't do anything about it, sorry"
Examples: my children were and are being physically assaulted and emotionally abused by their "step-mother" (father's girlfriend). I wont go into it because it extends over 6 yrs, is still going on and its 5:30am and I have a long day ahead already. But I have told the Police, neighbors and family have told the police and Child Welfare and I even had a police officer (who was covering up the violence reports) investigated by the Police Commission.
Nothing got done. I was treated by all dept's as if I was the criminal.
A while back a very dodgey employer was claiming he was paying super into my work fund. He wasn't - the fund didn't exist. After 2 yrs arguing with the Tax dept, nothing got done - they couldnt act and were actually rude to me for keeping on about it.
My childrens private school, which I did not enroll them in and which I was not even consulted when they were enrolled, began, last year, sending me school fee accounts. My ex husband's g/f had taken a copy of the final orders (which it had taken me 5 YEARS to acquire because of the fucked up legal system and after ALL that, I only see my kids every 3rd wkend) and given them a copy. Being school teachers, not lawyers, they took the "50% responsibility" to mean financially and so set up an account in my name and began billing me......when I owe nothing because a) thats not what "responsibility" means and b) I also pay my ex child support. Ive reported their actions to the ACCC, Ed Qld and others and NO ONE can do anything about it.
And just last week, my real estate agent rang and said "did I get my vacate notice?" I hadn't. They'd sent it 31/01 - they claim. The only paperwork I'd received relating to my tenancy was a lease to renew tenancy dated 06/02. My neighbor didn't get his either. And why would you send a lease after a vacate notice? Clearly they didn't send it. Rang the RTA and Tenants Advocacy. Nothing they can do, sorry. Its 2 months from the date on the notice , sorry. Well whats stopping them from backdating it 2 months and telling people to get out tomorrow? Oh they're not allowed to backdate!! Ok, but whats stopping them? Clearly not you clowns!!
Again and again, I've come up against "The System" and found there's no "system" - its just a net of arbitrary rules that overlap dept's and if you get mixed up in it, you find you're strung up by so much red tape, its better to just hang yourself with it rather than try to untangle it. That's what they'd prefer you to do because then your problem and questions will go away and stop showing them up to be toothless tigers and pointless. Rules and legislation dont stop the bastards who want to screw you over. There is always a loophole for them to slither through.
And when I tell people about the issues I've had, they say "oh, ring the RTA or Child Welfare" (or whatever dept alleges to deal with it) and I realise they're members of the Sheeple Herd and have no idea that the groups that they fondly imagine to be "in charge" are not and that bastards can get away with anything.
I am at the point where I don't believe in "the rules" anymore and can well understand why people take the law into their own hands. I am fed up with being made to feel like scum because I am calling on these dept's to help and they can't. It's like a child with inadequate parents who dont step up for them - s/he learns to deal with it themself because the Big People In Charge are fucking useless.
The govt. doesnt want people learning to deal with issues themselves. Makes 'em dangerous. So they keep up the facade of being there to help. If people realised these Depts have no purpose at all, they might start asking what exactly we pay taxes for- other than as a worker colony, there to pay their wages, that is. People who think ask questions. Govts dont like questions. Or people who ask them.
Enough from me. I gotta go to work so I can earn enough money to help me find somewhere I can afford to live by the 31/03 and pay some useless, pointless govt dept. their wages.
*isnt very cheerful today*

V

'vspec'

Michelle, I'm giving you a space bar chica!
But we hear you, so many systems are broken and I think we would all agree there need to be a complete overhaul.

So Neo, I have a question for you directly. How do you plan to save the internet?

Dont be afraid to jump into any topic folks, all this sh^t we talking about effects your lives.
Burying your head in the sand is cool, we've all done it, I personally wont think any less of you. Although on the flip side, we know the one that are, cause they wont post here ether... boom! Try getting around that one..lol

tonyf

Oct 21, 2011
Bexley, Sydney
I couldn't agree with you More V! (maybe you should change that name to V for Vendetta hehe....) The system is definately broken. But then the problem we face is HOW doe WE fix it? The powers that be that can fix are the ones that broke it, they broke on purpose and for a reason (something we wont get into here:)) so now it is up to us. Literally. If you have a plan I'm all ears!!

Michelle sorry to hear about your woes!
Yes people who think, can question and thus makes them a nuicense.
Peace to all.
By the way I will put it out out there... Who here would be willing to boycot the the big Petrol stations and not fill there tanks with petrol if a date was posted. I'll put my hand up and be the first to say I will.
Only has to be a day or two. (excluding emergency vehicles of coarse).
As I stated a peaceful protest