Tank Journal Archive

newTOreef

Nov 16, 2013
@MagicJ work mate, i do paper recyling, and there was 3 boxes on one of my pallets that had canon security destruction paperworks, that were full of cameras, would have all been binned so took them, gonna figure out what all the lenses are n sell em, n what ever doubles i have will pass on to whoever wants them

newTOreef

Nov 16, 2013
not to sure atm @MTG havent had the time to look thru them all properly, there was one quiet big lense cant remember the name tho, but i posted it on shoutbox and it was going on ebay for between 900 to 1500 second hand, but will hopefully get a chance to sit down today n have a look mate

newTOreef

Nov 16, 2013
nah i checked most of the cameras and they all work, no a thing wrong with them, gonna go to camera shop to get the lenses checked, they werent meant to be in with those boxes, as we only destroy paper,

newTOreef

Nov 16, 2013
if they do, then the reply will be they werent paper so they have been binned,
lol
its actually practive for us to discard anything that isnt paper, and falls on canon if they made the mistake, its happened before with sunglasses from sunglass hut, a box of sunnies came in, then bout 2 weeks later they contacted us, n it was there problem,

Last edited:

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
just be careful in that the serial is recorded in images and if they think they are stolen they will go on the camera gear register, :P

tell me the models may be interested in the red ringed ones