News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Chatbar Update
Hello everyone,

Wow, what a busy month it has been. So, @CodyS suggested we intergrate the chatbar with facebook.

You can now open up your chatbar, click on "Connect to Facebook" and start chatting to your facebook friends directly from The Reefuge. Now, I like to give credit where credit is due and I would like to also say thanks to @chromus for bringing to my attention links in chat. Links no longer take up a large portion of the bar, they are now cut-down strings to save space.

EDIT: Rolled back to the original bar. There is a lot of modifications the new one needs, and looking at the code it is not worth the work. I will keep you updated if the chatbar is going to change.

Thanks.

Last edited:
E

ezza

Is that what the big "chat now" bubble is floating at the bottom of the pages? When I click it while on my iPad I get a 404.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Is that what the big "chat now" bubble is floating at the bottom of the pages? When I click it while on my iPad I get a 404.
I'm not a fan of this thing either. I think I will need to modify the core code to get it to run how I want it to run. Sorry guys! I'll set the other bar back for now.

Closed until further notice. (Sorry again).

The problem is, these bars are third party software, and neither is coded to a reasonable standard. I will see what I can do though.