Tank Journal Archive

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Wait, it went from being practically rainbow coloured to a bleeding apple?
No no! Lol it went from plain green with red stripes..barely a bleeding apple..into that marbled up mixture of colours..it's also got this ring of like white electric pattern going around it. I csnt even google stuff about it. Lol

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
What are you feeding it?
Haven't fed the thing for 5 weeks..first time being back was today..poeple say they need regularly feedings to be happy and hold colour..it's all true..I use to feed mine a mixture of stuff. My tank is very high nutrient due to this as I keep alot of soft corals. But I just feed reef roids now..too exspensive..for the rest of the stuff

Bdear22

Feb 11, 2013
Newcastle
Haha wow that's amazing, I'm going away in a few weeks hope mine goes under this magical transformation too ;) Haha that stuff ain't cheap either!

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Haha wow that's amazing, I'm going away in a few weeks hope mine goes under this magical transformation too ;) Haha that stuff ain't cheap either!
Haha, lol it's actuslly been changing over a one year course..but it really speed up these past 3 months where the change is absolutely dramatic..just the red itself is overwhelming..there's hardly any bright green anymore.

Bdear22

Feb 11, 2013
Newcastle
Haha silly me thinking it was overnight... That's cool as man, yeah it only looks in the centre really, it looks like too that either side of that ring the colours don't match? Heaps weird

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Haha silly me thinking it was overnight... That's cool as man, yeah it only looks in the centre really, it looks like too that either side of that ring the colours don't match? Heaps weird
Haha yeah..took a while dude but it went unnoticed up until recently.. But Im kind of glad it's changing colour. Looks cool.