News

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
I'll also add that it is very typical of America's "we're the first, we're the best" attitude. And of course with an attidue like that, which history proves, there are bound to be inaccuracies and mistakes made. Now it would be a World shame if say the UK came up with this before the states did, hell the US would probably declare war against them, again typical of the US attitude. It's much like the moon landing.. We all know Russia was the first to the moon, however it was never documented as it was intended as a secret space mission to see if it was actually possible. The US probably got some intell, via their satelites and send their own documented mission to the moon, announcing to the World "We were here first, so jam it up your rectum"

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Wow this has to be the most interest I've ever had in a thread, ever!
I like the ideas being thrown around, however here is my take on whats been said above.
What I am suspecting the US govt. is going to do with CISPA is firstly monitor target areas, for instance the middle east, china, north korea etc. The more I read the term cyberterrorism, the more the cyber part falls away from terrorism. The cyber part to me, is their way of monitioring terrorist activities (which is obvious they already do, and this is where CISPA comes into it) and now with CISPA they are able to do something about any suspicious activities. Before they could suspect an act of terrorism before the attack happened, but they had to wait for that attack, or at least have gathered enough substatial information, to take any action on it. Writing in an extradition clause into the law gives them the power to take action before any actual violence happens. I'm pretty sure there not going to worry about some kid illegally downloading a few movies, unless it becomes a major issue for them, or a complaint made to someone important. I see this as a major anti-terrorism law and not just something they will throw at every man and his dog. I also suspect, like our carbon tax, it has been thought out a bit better than we have knowledge of, I know it sounds like I am defending this law, but I'm just throwing a few ideas together and seeing if it makes sense.
However, and this is the biggest issue I see with CISPA, the clauses in the law are relatively greyed out. In other words it doesn't specifically state it will be targetting terrorist activities, and I'm sure if your a govt. dept. you wouldn't do that either as you know the terrorism groups are reading your laws. Which I believe means it has the great potential to be used out-of-context, and against any person/s, even the kid downloading the movies. I think this is the biggest issues about CISPA, is it is indirect, and has the real potential to harm anyone and everyone if the govt. see's fit. That's my take on it and I still believe it is a ridiculous law to pass. There are so many other ways around cyberterrosim issues
I completely agree with you on this dude. It is a great thing to pass and have in place... if terrorism (as we know it) was real.

Here is the problem dude, and I know most will think I am looking too far into a conspiracy theory, but the fact is that all the information is right there, we just need to read it.

I will not go into stacks of detail because I am at work. But I will use the Sep 11 attacks on the twin towers as a prime example, since that is when most of this bullshit "terrorist" shit began.

Here are FACTS, this is not a believe, this is real evidence. (again, it will be a short list as I don't have much time to write).

1) 35 - 55 seconds before each plane hit the tower, there was a RECORDED tremmor in the earth at that location. This information is from a university in America that studies earth quakes. Now that you have that fact, take into consideration that eye witnesses reported seeing explosions in the basement of each building. How does a "terrorist" in a plane plant explosives in the basement of two buildings like that?

2) One of the "terrorists" who flew the plane into the WTC (reported on CNN) had his passport recovered amoungst the debrit. Problem was, he was alive AFTER the attacks.

3) The government blew up building 5. They did not go into details, but they said it was not an attack on the building, it was done by authorities. How does a building get rigged up with explosives amoungst chaos in a matter of hours when it takes demolition experts weeks to do all the mathematical work? Only logical thing that comes to mind, is that the explosives were already there.

3) Traces of thermide were found in the debrit. How did that makes its way into a building with such high security?

4) Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt the steel structures that supported the WTC

5) How does the WTC collapse at free fall speed? There is NO WAY it can fall at free fall speed unless the levels below it get blown up in time with the collapse.

6) Where were the fighter jets to bring down the plane before it hit?

There is a LOT more, and this is all fact. I can go into Americas involvement of WW1 and WW2 but I will leave that for later.

The point I am making, is that a handful of people on this planet control everything. Nothing is done unless it is planned (this includes the economy). Giving people a "terrorist" to be afraid of gives them your soul. Because from that point on, you are scared, and the only people who can protect you is the authorities. Once that happens, they can do what they want with you, and all they ask in return is for you to shut the fuck up and make them money.

THIS is the problem.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I'll also add that it is very typical of America's "we're the first, we're the best" attitude. And of course with an attidue like that, which history proves, there are bound to be inaccuracies and mistakes made. Now it would be a World shame if say the UK came up with this before the states did, hell the US would probably declare war against them, again typical of the US attitude. It's much like the moon landing.. We all know Russia was the first to the moon, however it was never documented as it was intended as a secret space mission to see if it was actually possible. The US probably got some intell, via their satelites and send their own documented mission to the moon, announcing to the World "We were here first, so jam it up your rectum"
Not to be a pain, but Russia said it was not possible to go to the moon, which is why they never bothered.

brendore

Oct 4, 2011
Port Macquarie, NSW, AUS
I read those exact points somewhere else just can't remember where.. Which does raise alot of questions..
With the Russian space thing, I have a consipiracy theory that they said this and documented this along with government officials (much like the whole American terrorist theories), but were in fact well in front of the states at the time of the "official" moon landing. Either way whether they went or not, it still justifies my point of the 'American way' ;)
It basically makes the point of don't believe everything you hear or read, well as much of what is placed in front or your face in the news etc. They only let you see what 'needs' to be seen.. Age old military law. If you don't need to know, then you won't ever know. It also play on the 60 minutes rule. In that if it could ever possibly make it onto 60 minutes it will be that full of BS the actual truth will be hidden

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
This is why CISPA is so dangerous. There is no "terrorists" to be afraid of. So why are they so desperate to pass this bill?

I am sure hackers who are posting classified information online has something to do with it. You know, so we are blinded to the truth and all. The bill is not for terrorists, it is for people who want everything to be transparent.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011

Again, this is the occupy movement. This is not just a protest against CISPA.