Reef Discussion

Fats

Jun 18, 2017
Clown With Brown Spot?
Hey guys noticed this on one of my clowns...brownish spot.....should I be Co corned? Any idea what it us?

Attachments

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Keep an eye on it. If it's getting bigger or the clown stops eating, then it's time to worry. Clowns are clumsy oafs that are constantly getting into scraps and wounds come with that attitude.

Savage Henry

Feb 2, 2015
From my experience clowns get marks on them now and then and I have read that it can be due to them trying new corals and getting burnt. Apparently they can develop resistance. That's why you see them testing themselves out on LPS, Softies, everything.

I've had my clown pair for five years and gave stopped worrying about such things as they always bounce back.

Fats

Jun 18, 2017
Chee
From my experience clowns get marks on them now and then and I have read that it can be due to them trying new corals and getting burnt. Apparently they can develop resistance. That's why you see them testing themselves out on LPS, Softies, everything.

I've had my clown pair for five years and gave stopped worrying about such things as they always bounce back.
Cheers mate....thwy have started playing in my torch a lot more of late so that probably explains it. Cheers