Reef Discussion

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I really want to enter this but I dont have the time or moeny to travel to the LFS i was going to.. I may have to bow out... The odds are looking pretty good for smeone though!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
I really want to enter this but I dont have the time or moeny to travel to the LFS i was going to.. I may have to bow out... The odds are looking pretty good for smeone though!
:( seems like plumbers only come out if someone pays them a call out fee :)

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Headed to sydney this weekend will hopefully get to drag the wife to a couple of lfs will get some more cards in ;)

daniel

Nov 24, 2011
macleod, melbourne
i got a few cards, but one i forgot to get the date :( does that matter i have the dates on the rest, also going back to a lfs tomorrow can i get another card from them even tho i already have one?

LFSdirect

Jul 11, 2011
Sydney
i got a few cards, but one i forgot to get the date :( does that matter i have the dates on the rest, also going back to a lfs tomorrow can i get another card from them even tho i already have one?
What matters most is you enjoy getting out to you LFS , spreading the Illumagic brand ,through your word of mouth would be a fantastic bonus for LFSdirect. As long as you enter in the spirit of the comp , a missing date is not going to matter :)

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Got some more cards on the way and my god did I try and sell the illumagic ;) (just doing my bit)