Reef Discussion

E

ezza

I don't know what's in your tank.. I don't really know. I just so wish there was a way to find out.

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
it is just going over information that has already been gone over, or looking for something that due to other factors cant exist. I do not know what caused it, I have binned all the corals that looked like they were struggling so as not to infect any corals I am selling in the shut down

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
it is just going over information that has already been gone over, or looking for something that due to other factors cant exist. I do not know what caused it, I have binned all the corals that looked like they were struggling so as not to infect any corals I am selling in the shut down
If the rest do okay then it must have been a transient thing - and like you say cannot be figured out.

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
sorry to hear. It is clearly something in your water. Maybe you got a bad batch of calcium, mag or some other additive that has some nasty in it that we cant test for. Just shut it down bleach the F! out everything, get new live rock and start
again.Keep you chin up.

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
Again the stuff I add is in 15 litre drums at 10ml roughly a day, that batch has been getting added for months so odd it started happening all of a sudden. And everything would have been effected.

I am certain it was a disease or parasite it is the only thing I cannot rule out. Tank is shut down now anyway.