Off-Topic

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
Cool I'm hoping Friday my lappy shows up but probably next week.I bet bf3 shows up before it does LOL.

Sent from someone who tries to care.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Hahah, when I mentioned SSD and fast booting, the budget somehow managed to get an extra $100. He does a huge lot of photo editing, so I care more about giving him bucketloads of RAM, a fast booting drive and more hdd space than he knows how to use :D
Another weekend to be spent pawing over combinations of parts. Only bloody priced him an upgrade 3 weeks ago. Budget's doubled since then :p

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
ohhhh let me spec it i can make a beast for that!
Bugger that, where the hell is the fun in me letting you spec it?
It's my ass, so I'm specing it. You'll be all worried about graphics cards and shit. I'm all worried about RAM and someone that wants to edit 30something megapixel photos :D
Sorry OP, just a minor thread hijack :p

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Thats ok I dont care but you need to go with a HUUUUGE graphics card LOL.Because then you can get BF3 and play.
Hahah, you mean for the 5 minutes between me getting the machine ready, and sending it 300km away to where it will live? :D Sounds like good value :D

Matman

Jul 13, 2011
Coffs Harbour
Laptop showed,pretty sweet.Bf3 showed up aswell ,but the second disc has a scratch in it,so i can download it from origen but its slooow.He's going to send me the second disc again free.What's your gamer profile Matt pm me.