Tank Journal Archive

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
Loving that big green Monti up the back! Everything looks great @Sam Parker
I used to try and get a yawing Anthias picture in my old tank....always took many shots!

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Will be chasing some acro and zoas. Going to take my tank in a diffirent direction tham i used to and stay with SPS and LPS mainly
yeah cool, I have a fair few acro and a number of zoos I can frag for you at the moment. Just let me know colours, types, budget and I'll work something out

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Loving that big green Monti up the back! Everything looks great @Sam Parker
I used to try and get a yawing Anthias picture in my old tank....always took many shots!
I got lucky this time, wasn't really trying to get it but was in the right place right time. Still trying to get a good "stretch" shot of both my fox face and my lipstick tang :P

ryan1986

Sep 6, 2014
Wh
yeah cool, I have a fair few acro and a number of zoos I can frag for you at the moment. Just let me know colours, types, budget and I'll work something out
When my tank is safe I may hit you up for frags if you don't mind.
Your tank is looking amazing.

jart

Apr 10, 2015
Fantastic and inspirational as always! The tank is looking wonderful and healthy.

Bookmarked your video series a while back on improving tank photos and this reminds me. I need to find time to watch so I can start taking better tank pics.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Can I get a frag of that Red Rose Bubble Tip Anemone? I envy people who purchased them on early days .. it may probably cost $120 in 1990s
I’ll be sure to let you know when it splits. The fella I got it off said it splits often in his tank, so hopefully it will in mine soon too :)