2. @Sam Parker x1 - VIC
3. @suta42 x 1 - NSW
4. @daveH x 1 - QLD
5. @Wrangy x1
6. @RobbieMVFC x1
7. @NiCd x 2 - NSW
8. @Oak Park-VIC x2 - VIC
9. @LEG-IT x1 - NSW

Ok guys, no response from @Morgy b he might be away from the forum scene so ill order an extra 2 on my order for myself and if anyone missed out I will have 2 buffer stock.

Will confirm pricing today....@daveH you really need a friend in QLD :P

Everyone want shipping to themselves or to a central person in their state? should only add $5 to your order to be individual.

I will confirm pricing and availability today before 12, i will then send through my bank details.

Sorry for being a dragged out GB

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Ok Guys,

Just spoke to Elos, she ended the conversation with "I'll send that to you tonight" so I'm not sure if that means the food will be here tomorrow or if she was referring to the Invoice lol.

Either way pricing works out to roughly $22ea + Shipping. I think it is best for me to ship it to a central person to lower the freight cost for everyone.

I will make the payment tomorrow regardless of if I have confirmation or not from you guys so that we don't drag this out longer.

I will send through my bank details to those who want to direct debit, those (in NSW) can give me cash if it easier. I prefer not to use paypal that will just either add some fees for me or you and we dont want that.

Everyone cool with?

I have ordered 4 for myself to ensure i have some buffer stock for those who missed out.

@Wrangy and @RobbieMVFC I assume you guys are Victorians?

suta42

Aug 13, 2011
sydney
Leo, sorry to be a PITB, but is it possible to add another of their foods to this order - don't know if we have room etc... But I was thinking of Spirulina Plus?

Thanks for your time.
Angie

Oak Park-VIC

Sep 4, 2013
@leodb89 maybe a suggestion of putting prices per person including postage can be posted so we all know exactly what to transfer over into your account.

as i have 2x items what my total is? do i pay postage $5 for each etc?

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
I assume the weight of these wont top 500g so i can post in a 500g satchel which is roughly $5 so if you are getting it shipped directly to you, ad $5 to your order not each item and it should be fine, if its short on my end then :( lol but makes it easier

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Are you still accepting sexual favours as payment?

Last edited: