Tank Journal Archive

ViralEntity

Feb 13, 2013
Warragul
End Of An Era
I must admit, I have been a bit slack with the updates.

After a lengthy battle with horrible parameters and out of control algae things got a lot better. Great in fact, back to the glory days.

So now there is good and bad news. The bad news is the RSM is up for sale and pretty much empty at the moment. Fish and corals are on vacation in a friends tank and enjoying their new home, and I have a couple parts left to relocate.

The good news is that my wife has enjoyed the last few months with the tank and the kids miss the fish like crazy - so we are upsizing!

ViralEntity

Feb 13, 2013
Warragul
I had my heart set on a new Red Sea Reefer 250, only a slight upgrade, but better flexibility and great quality. Took my Wife, kids and brother-in-law to the shop to buy one but my Wife wasn't overly impressed....

... then we walked out with a Reefer 350 on order instead. Apparently size is everything :p We also walked out with a 450 for my Brother-in-law so it was an expensive family day out!

Tannum_Paul

Jun 18, 2015
Tannum Sands
I think last of the stock still available - got it ~$500 cheaper than current market price.
Yeah first order then. Same as me. There was a stuff up on landing costs with the first order which made them $500 per system cheaper. They fixed that for the second order.

I only just made it onto the first order list, had to take white or wait. Lucky I wanted white!

Awesome systems just shit ATO in them.