Reef Discussion

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
@Synodontis oops already paid and put in for courier fees before I read that.. oh well. Need so work out my order for LDDs and Boards with you now too :) will drop you a PM after I'm done with work for the day.
If you're not in a rush for that gear, @Synodontis can get that gear in with your stuff when I send it up if that makes things easier for you.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Our toys are in the country. I've just sorted everyones side of the paperwork so you'll all have invoices that make sense without currency adjustments, etc (so if you've seen any weird emails from Loony's you can ignore them).

@Buddy you're the only person I need to sort out how I'm going to get it to you - can you confirm your postal address via PM? I'll work on getting a postage price for you once it gets here given yours won't weigh anything. If you need it in a hurry I can just courier it for $12.40ish, but if no rush, I reckon it can be moved cheaper ;).

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Everything arrived on Friday.
@Synodontis has his and @Sam Parker's gear.
@grimnir - I have your gear from @K&J Aquatics and have already packed it and your Typhon bits. I probably won't get to ship until Tuesday.
@Buddy - I haven't quite had a chance to work out the cheapest way to ship to you yet, but I'll try to get to that this weekend.

Apologies for only just mentioning it - I received my light parts from Aquastyle Online yesterday as well, so I've been busily putting them together to try out those LDD based boards with the Typhon. Dimming below 10%.. how cool.
The enclosures are actually quite small - they just fit around the boards, and any that were ordered with boards came pre-assembled (just as well, as the enclosure glues together around them, so that would be a nightmare to do too many). They look tidy enough once the protective paper is removed. Damn sight less ugly than a hacked up hobby box.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Got my gear, cheers! Unfortunately seems that the one Typhon I already had must have been the earlier design as it doesn't fit the case. Lucky I got a spare couple of units I guess :) One of the enclosures did have a tab broken off it, but nothing some superglue cant fix.

Thanks again!
Sam