Reef Discussion

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Keep in mind that you need to keep below the AUD$1,000 mark or the government inspectors might take an interest and charge you GST. You don't want to get a 19% discount one end and then get charged 10% at the other end :mad:

I am looking to do an order for around $700, what are you going to order Phill?

Hey Matt, I wanted to see if anyone needed anything, i was going to order my stuff today and then thought that some people on here might want to jump on this for some saving on postage, so ill wait for a bit and see:D

Keep in mind that you need to keep below the AUD$1,000 mark or the government inspectors might take an interest and charge you GST. You don't want to get a 19% discount one end and then get charged 10% at the other end :mad:

I am looking to do an order for around $700, what are you going to order Phill?
Yeah i know about the $1000 cap, i was after 2 heater, around $300 delivered.

Cheers

Phill

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
I have also been keeping an eye on the exchange rate - was up a couple of weeks ago; crashed a bit last week but has recovered a bit now. Still down about 2.5% from where it was though??

Yeah i was watching the us dollar and lucky i got in before the drop, (dam i saved a bit on that order) i got 25 ft of locline and fittings. I saved over $250 from ordering from us and not VIC. go figure, and i would have had to wait untill they ordered it from the us due to the colour.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
OK

Postage on yours = 46 EUR
Postage on mine = 51 EUR
Combined postage = 70 EUR

So a potential saving of 27 EUR or approximately $38 AUD - but we would also need postage from Tas to Qld??
Not sure saving around $10 each is worth it - thanks for the offer anyway :D