Tank Journal Archive

CodyS

Sep 22, 2012
Everyone, Meet Burt And Steve
Hi All,

Picked up a new Aussie WC Clownfish and Lawnmower blenny yesterday. Let's hope they settle in well with no issues.

(lets play find Burt the blenny)
20150524_191828.jpg

I also started dosing some 2 part to keep alk and cal up between wc's. Programed my Kaemor today.

Re-plumbed my Avast Marine CA Reactor. I didn't like the poly airline fittings on it so I took them off and re-threaded the holes with a 1/4" NPT tap to house John Guest fittings.

Predictably I didn't have that one fitting I needed LMAO!

20150524_212855.jpg
20150524_212954.jpg
20150524_213025.jpg

Why not chuck in a pic of my RA setup :)

20150524_144554.jpg

Picked up some frags from Xixau too, including a very nice encrusting monti.
20150524_145640.jpg

Enjoy!
Cheers
Cody

E

ezza

Oh you big poo!!! I can't believe you passed by and didn't shout out. I was 5 minutes away from you! :p Please don't do that again or there will be spanking. You look like someone who needs spanking with that floppy hair. ;)

Pls scuse this lady. Way too many wines.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Gotta have a blenny in EVERY tank, they bring the comedy to the tank. The only other thing that outdoes them in a tank is an adult Emporer or Blueface angel.

I told ya you didn't have that one fitting, lol.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
I can't find Burt.... No doubt Burt is full from snacking on your home grown seaweed.

BTW your coloured sticks are looking good .

Steve sent me a PM , he asked me to tell you to program your RA with some gentle ocean wave sounds for authenicity,
He also said he would send Sammy the sea gull round for the complete experience.

CodyS

Sep 22, 2012
Oh you big poo!!! I can't believe you passed by and didn't shout out. I was 5 minutes away from you! :p Please don't do that again or there will be spanking. You look like someone who needs spanking with that floppy hair. ;)

Pls scuse this lady. Way too many wines.
I promise to drop by next time!

Gotta have a blenny in EVERY tank, they bring the comedy to the tank. The only other thing that outdoes them in a tank is an adult Emporer or Blueface angel.

I told ya you didn't have that one fitting, lol.
I bought some extras, fear not! Trying to keep everything in 1/2" 3/4" and 1" in stock of around 4-8 depending on how often they get used.

I can't find Burt.... No doubt Burt is full from snacking on your home grown seaweed.

BTW your coloured sticks are looking good .

Steve sent me a PM , he asked me to tell you to program your RA with some gentle ocean wave sounds for authenicity,
He also said he would send Sammy the sea gull round for the complete experience.
He's smack bang in the middle behind that top mille frag ;)