Tank Journal Archive

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Everything Is Just Doing Its Thing...
I had the pumps off so decided to grab the phone out of the pocket and take a couple of snaps - no post editing or anything.

I love the polyp extension softies can give you. Unfortunetly the phone doesn't bring the colora out and I can't be bothered post editing (or cleaning the algae).

So here goes...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ranibranch

May 30, 2015
Deception Bay
Beautiful tank! I know what you mean about reef photography. I give up. :p I know it looks pretty but I can't prove it. :p

What is the pretty pink spongy softie surrounding the palys in the first pic? :D

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
This is my fav part of your tank right now, the star polyps are becoming so vast on that side that as you run your eye over the rocks its almost like going on a scenic tour of grassy mountains in a helicopter - but in an 'other world' kinda way!
You want some? I have a rock with a decent frag on it.

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Beautiful tank! I know what you mean about reef photography. I give up. :p I know it looks pretty but I can't prove it. :p

What is the pretty pink spongy softie surrounding the palys in the first pic? :D
Thanks. I'm not really sure what it is, but if you're local you're welcome to drop in and grab a colony. I love it as it atays small and tight, is a nicer color than some of the larger species and still shows great polyp extension.