Tank Journal Archive

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
Exciting Times Ahead
so the tank will make its journey home on Friday morning. Thanks in advance to @Sam Parker for helping me out with logistics :D
Once the tank is home it will sit under the pergola for the back to be painted, as well as the fake wall and the inside of the back wall for the cabinet. This will hide all the ugly wiring and will make it as neat as possible. Once all that is done, i will put the power boards in place with some silicon up under the bracing of the cabinet. this way you can't see the power boards unless you take a proper squiz under the cabinet.

most of the items are now purchased. all that remains is the skimmer, 3 tier reactor manifold and the lights to go over the display tank.
Checklist:
Vortech MP10
Kamoer Dosing Unit
2xEheim Jager 125w heaters
Waveline DC3000 pump

Custom 3 tier manifold reactor system
RLSS R6i Skimmer
Orphek Atlantik LED.

Pic updates soon :)

daniel borja

Apr 17, 2013
thanks sam! once again can't thank you enough for helping me out again!! getting the tank set up sooner than expected! nearly have all the equipment needed so slowly coming together :D

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Awesome mate! Looking forward to it all coming together :) You'll love the r6 too it's a wicked skimmer! Dead silent too

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Lol all this love for your skimmer i think we need to see a selfie with it or an appearance in this years santa photo lol :p