Tank Journal Archive

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
Finally Finished...now To Grow In
There's a bit of stretching in the one bunch of eagle eye's, but with the new micmol light (adding tomorrow!) They should tighten back up in no time. Anyways, here's the most recent fts. I'll add one tomorrow with the new light

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
the Orange ric is unreal! this photo doesn't do it justice at all! I'll bring in my DSLR today and get some proper photos under the new lights. That purple/blue one is also a secret stunner...hard to tell in this photo but it actually has some nice greens coming through. I don't know if we can plug stores/retailers on tank journals but I can honestly say that this tank was pretty well stocked from 3 stores, that's it. And the service from each of them was unreal.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I have one of the orange ric's as well ;) Mine has a little less purple around the edge though and purples are secret stunners, I'm on the hunt for blues and pinks now haha
Of course you can give them a shout out! :) They work hard to get us the good stuff. My tank is stocked from 3 stores as well and a few members. I use Reeflection, sometimes Deer Park and @Fragalicious seems to get me all the time now :p
Good to hear you're enjoying the hobby though :) It really is a fantastic thing having a reef tank!!

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
Lifestyle Aquariums in Deer Park for a few of the zoas and the clean up crew and wrasse
@Fragalicious for all the other amazing corals (can't recommend these guys enough..fantastic service and products) I'm the same. Everytime I think I've got enough they post some more fantastic things on the facebook page. I've already started looking for corals for the nano in the living room...and it hasn't even seen water yet.
@naqua / @chimaera for the lighting unit.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Good list of stores! :) I agree completely with you about Fragalicious, I drive out for an hour to pickup some I bought and then when I get home there's a new order and photo's come in and I have to tell myself "no you can't buy now, you were just there" :p

Fragalicious

Oct 23, 2013
Sunbury
Nawww, shucks, guys :D

Thanks for the shout out - you're both too kind!!

Looks amazing though, honey! You should be very proud of your achievements there!! Can't wait to see what's in store for your home tank :D