Tank Journal Archive

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Cool goby! I have the same shrimp.

Hope your goby and blenny get on ... my bicolour chased my watchman and made it jump :(
Yeah I'm actually inlove with my shrimp..it's so nice, yellow with red markings..same as the wheeler goby. Narh it should be fine, the bi colour is slightly smaller and because they were introduced same time. Should be good.

At the moment. The bicolour is invading the left side rock work where the gramma resides..I'm watching..and the gramma is extending its mouth fully and extended its finds and swimming slept back and forth trying to scare the blenny..nek minut it takes no notice. Lol

The blennys actually resided at the base of my ric garden and left hand side rock work..my goby and shrimp have resided on the left side where my zoanthid garden is..so territory wise..they've all got their own little area. :)

pummerz

Jul 20, 2013
Hove
Cool shrimp goby pair.
Hopefully they setup somewhere at the front of your display.

Cheers,
Ben

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Yeah I'm actually inlove with my shrimp..it's so nice, yellow with red markings..same as the wheeler goby. Narh it should be fine, the bi colour is slightly smaller and because they were introduced same time. Should be good.

At the moment. The bicolour is invading the left side rock work where the gramma resides..I'm watching..and the gramma is extending its mouth fully and extended its finds and swimming slept back and forth trying to scare the blenny..nek minut it takes no notice. Lol

The blennys actually resided at the base of my ric garden and left hand side rock work..my goby and shrimp have resided on the left side where my zoanthid garden is..so territory wise..they've all got their own little area. :)
Actually I forgot you had a gramma too ... that with teh bicolour could be a bigger issue, similar colouring etc. Hopefully they all get on nicely anyway ;)

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Actually I forgot you had a gramma too ... that with teh bicolour could be a bigger issue, similar colouring etc. Hopefully they all get on nicely anyway ;)
The royal gramma isn't a biter so don't think it's an issue. The royal gramma lives in the rock work.. The blenny lives in my ric garden right now.,so lets see how this spans out.

Bdear22

Feb 11, 2013
Newcastle
Hahaha now I was going to ask if you had a blenny and are they getting along, I'll see how yours pan out ;) can I ask where you got them from and how much? Understand if you don't want to