Tank Journal Archive

mcs

Jun 14, 2014
Finally Update Of Stock And Corals.
Hello,

I have finally decided to post a long awaited update of where my tank is at currently.

After a long wait, probably 2-3 months after initial start, i put in some test pieces of coral. Only now have i finally stocked it with what im currently happy with till things grow out and i get a good picture of whats going on.

As you can see tank is SPS heavy with a few zoanthids, which aren't all doing that fantastic probably due to not enough nutrients for them. also a GSP is always a must have.

Also a little while before that i added 2 Blood Red Cleaner Shrimp, and also a pair of black occies, and i think that will also be max stocking, maybe 1 small fish somewhere down the line.

Sorry about most of my photographs aren't all that fantastic. I am not a pro and also lack filters etc to kill the heavy blue look, lights in person are much whiter. Must get proper macro lens and filters + know how for better pics some day :).

Thanks to xixau off masa for most of the frags, and also jono (Leg-it) for some of the other corals.

IMG_6625.JPG
IMG_6652.JPG
IMG_6683.JPG
IMG_6697.JPG
IMG_6606.JPG
IMG_6648.JPG
IMG_6637.JPG
IMG_6640.JPG
IMG_6660.JPG
IMG_6670.JPG
IMG_6664.JPG
IMG_6674.JPG