Tank Journal Archive

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
"Love,love me do-you know I love you" with thanks to the Beatles- Clowns discovered the nem a few weeks ago-have laid current batch of eggs right next to it

Luvmedoclownnem.JPG

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
clown nem.JPG

Love this turbinaria
P1000654.JPG

Zac and Topaz-Topaz very new and very thin-hopefully I'll be able to fatten her up soon-Marvel not too happy with her but she's found a hiding place for herself in the Codium at the back of the tank and he's not too bad when he sees her

Zac is a real character- love him ( I'm assuming he's male-never really thought about it:confused:) -other than the fact that he eats my baby snails! Follows me around the tank-have had him for quite a while- initially was chased around all the time by Benita Blenny but she soon calmed her aching ovaries and they get on just fine

ZacTopaz.JPG

Attachments

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
Confused-why are you coming up as a guest Vspec???/
Anyway -on my 5th batch of eggs-none have survived but I'm not making any effort re this-too many other animals to look after and humans

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
I like your zoo garden :) Want something similar in my tank.

The yellow/gold zoos look great!!

Priscacara

Jun 19, 2012
Lara
"I think I'm a bit zoa mad-want to get more" its another indicator of MTS I'm afraid and so far there isn't a cure..........(Multi Tank Syndrome):D

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
New aquascape-again!-turned the inverted "V" rock upside down and a bit of a rearrrangement- much better-more open and even a 'gully' (almost);) . Lots of worms on the underside of the exposed rocks and now seen my huge bristleworm in person-1cm wide and at least 15-20cm long-leaving it- doesn't harm anyone-poor thing was really scared with the rearrangement. (Reflection is Sphinx and Lira's tank in the background)

P1000879.JPG

P1000864.JPG

P1000872.JPG

"Gully" in middle above-looks much nicer in person
P1000871.JPG

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
There is a well known diner at my place which a lot of visitors come too. However we do have to employ a bodyguard at the door to try kick out the worst offenders who try to gain entry under any pretext. Wanted posters are now out for:

P1060162.JPG

You can run but you can't hide

P1060170.JPG

uses her beauty to try charm the pants off everyone

AND the worst ones of the lot-they come in heavily armed and in numbers so that they can protect their front,middle and rear.............

P1060259.JPG

The SBWA

(Small BristleWorm Army)

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Holy crap! I hate BWs !
What's the plan for them are you a lover or hater ? Or performing a Kruger National Park cull on the excessive numbers.....