Tank Journal Archive

E

ezza

I love it! I didn't know we had an aquarium thingy here.. *goes to look it up*

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
That is actually such an awesome idea!! It will no doubt look amazing when it grows out!
Thanks !!! Apparently the frags will be dormant for about two weeks, which by then the Powermodule will be over the tank, just in time for them to wake up. During this time my alkalinity will remain about the same and then out of no where it will drop due to rapid growth. So got to keep an eye out for that :-)
All these frags came from colonies started from frags, some smaller than the frags I got... So I am expecting some insane growth as the mother colonies were awesome.

Happy days.

CodyS

Sep 22, 2012
Thanks !!! Apparently the frags will be dormant for about two weeks, which by then the Powermodule will be over the tank, just in time for them to wake up. During this time my alkalinity will remain about the same and then out of no where it will drop due to rapid growth. So got to keep an eye out for that :)
All these frags came from colonies started from frags, some smaller than the frags I got... So I am expecting some insane growth as the mother colonies were awesome.

Happy days.
I'm sure richy has a secret sauce LOL