Reef Discussion

Adam_w

Jul 6, 2016
Fish - Street Returns Question
Hey so I know a few of you really like the fish street stuff.. I bought a moon LED a while back and its starting to malfunction. The white channel is stuck on 100% all the time regardless of the schedule on the controller, I've tried resetting and all the fixes suggested by Eric.

He's offered to send me a new light (of the upgraded model for $100USD) so use in the meantime and the option for my to post back my malfunctioning light to him to repair and then he will send it back to me to keep as well (for free)

Has anyone experienced this with them seems to go above and beyond what's required of them? Not sure if it sounds too good to be true after some of the problems people have had with them.

Bdear22

Feb 11, 2013
Newcastle
I find Eric's customer service to be very good. Even though he mightn't understand you correctly all of the time you'll always get an answer back very quickly. I've had small issues with their wavemakers before and have received replacement parts for free even out of warranty

Wazza22

Oct 3, 2015
Perth
I got 3 of the same lights and waited the 24 days their website says it can take for Australian deliveries before i contacted them as the tracking number they gave never registered on the Aust Post website.
Eric checked it out and apologized saying something must have gone wrong and he was reprocessing the order. I thought bloody hell now i will have to wait another few weeks ... Nope, he sent it via DHL over night and i had them 2 days later. I didn't make a fuss and ask for this he just did this as good customer service.
I can only speak from my experience but they certainly did go above and beyond in my situation

Adam_w

Jul 6, 2016
Yea he's been going all out with me as well, email chain is about 25-30 emails long of fixes for me to try before he finally said you know what I'll send you another for $100USD when you get it post me yours back and I'll try to fix it. Top guy ended up doing it yesterday anyway so hopefully the night light gets here soon