LFS Reviews Archive

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
great aquarium. i use to get my discus from there and now get my corals and fish from there. Everything i have ever bought there has been very healthy and lived. The tanks are all clean and never a dead fish in sight. pricing is great.
Staff are lovely and knowledgeable and honest when it comes to imports and if fish are feeding.
One of my fav places to go.

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
I've been visiting this shop for a few years now and while I've always liked it, over the last 12 months they have really kicked it up a gear. They now order and carry a great range of everything marine as far as livestock goes and post new arrivals on their facebook page. Not my first choice for equipment yet but they are slowly increasing that range too.

Really nice staff and well worth a visit or six.

BioScorps

Jan 31, 2013
Frankston
Andy is pretty good, sold us our first saltwater tank, great variety of fish which is regularly updated on Facebook. Gives great advice, and very friendly.

Cosby

May 14, 2013
I went out for a look today after only learning about the place since joining up here, and I found the range of fish quite good. Every display tank looks clean and the fish are very healthy and active. Also, just a small thing, but it was also really good to see each and every tank well marked as to what stock was in each.
They were a bit light-on in their coral tank, but may had just had a depleted level of stock.
The staff seem very helpful, and were willing to answer any questions I had.
There's also a good range of tanks, to chose from as well( I went to see what Cade's they had on hand).

I'll be going back, for sure.

zerosix

May 30, 2013
+1 for these guys. I found them a few years ago and haven't been anywhere else since. Great staff who actually know what they are talking about and will take the time to answer any questions you have.
Great range of fresh and salt-water species, as well as tanks, equipment and chemicals.
Will definitely be back.