Off-Topic

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Well shit, looks like I could just wait for the next Christmas order =0p

I am thinking macca_75 and Salty might be the most keen given comments earlier in the thread? Sarg correct me if I'm wrong!

macca_75

Apr 22, 2012
Easy either way - won't be able to collect until the weekend at the earliest anyway and the second is for Rob but he will be away for a few days anyway.
Since I was the greedy bugger for 2 x racks you could probably better serve 2 people if I way. Also I currently don't have frags - this was to make a start.

Not stressed either way. PM me details for either DD or Paypal and I'll shot the money across. We can arrange P/U date/time when you sort out the magnet issue.

Cheers

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
What a goose! Did he think the rest were for decoration lol

I'm not in a rush but before Xmas would be good ;)

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I am waiting to hear back from BlackRock to confirm the magnet delivery and when they should arrive. For now I'll let people know where I am going to be this weekend (eg heading to Bunarong on Saturday) to see if they want to meet up, or if they want to pop around to mine to pick up (Sandringham).

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
I can grab a rack with no magnets for now. I still have the MR3.S which I can steal the magnets from. I can grab the magnets at a later date. :D

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Okay guys, I will be at Bunarong tomorrow if that's convenient for anyone - around 12-1230. Let me know if anyone wants to come and pick up an order.

I can also easily get to Reeflections or Mentone (about 10mins drive to each), so if anyone wants to meet there to pick one up then can do that also.

rockerpeller if you still want a magnet-less rack then you are welcome to!

VaultBoy I figure given I am posting yours, I'll send that out on Monday - will send you a PM for payment once sent and I know how much postage is.

Cheers

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
I've got to help Renae (Coral1) shift in her new 10ft tank (wish me luck lmfao) at 8 tomorrow morn, so 12-12:30 will work for me at Bunarong :D.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
How do you always end up lugging tanks around? haha. You should start charging.

I'll post on here if that changes for any reason, but otherwise will see you there 12-1230.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Okay should be good for 12-1230 at Bunarong, give me a ring if you won't make it - or anyone else that wants to (I'll take a few racks with me).

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Well that was a bit of a blur, haha. Thanks everyone who paid for the racks and for those that grabbed one, enjoy.

macca_75, Buddy and rockerpeller all caught me at Bunarong, while I bumped into Salty at Reeflections, who confused the hell out of me by a) being behind the counter and b) recognising me when I had no clue what he looked like

macca_75 - paid for 1x MR3.M and 1x MR3.S, has both in full
Buddy - paid for 2x MR3.M, has two but missing 1x magnets
rockerpeller - paid for 1x MR3.M, has one but missing 1x magnets
Salty - paid for 1x MR3.M, has none (I did come back in to give you the rack minus magnets but you were off the other side of the shop, so took it back with me. I'll drop it into Reeflections for you when they arrive.

VaultBoy so technically Buddy took yours ... so I'll have to post when the other magnets arrive - sorry!

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
Lol, I was trying to keep out of everyone way so thought behind the counter was the best place to be till customers started asking questions ;) was nice to meet ya

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Ladies and gentlemen, the magnets have landed! Finally.

So

@Buddy PAID owed 1x Magnets - let me know your address if you want me to post
@rockerpeller PAID owed 1x Magnets - let me know your address if you want me to post

@Salty PAID owed 1x MR3.M (onyx) - let me know if you still want me to drop this at Reeflections this weekend

@VaultBoy MR3.M (onyx) $36 - PM me your address, can Paypal or bank transfer, let me know which is easiest. Figure a prepaid 500g satchel will work, so let me know if you'd rather standard ($7.20) or express ($9.55)
@Sarg MR3.S (onyx) $31 - let me know when's a good opportunity to drop by - I'll take this as an excuse to come see your tank ;) - or can just meet at a suitable LFS.

@macca_75 PAID

For those still to receive or who I'm meeting in person, I have plenty of bags of these to get their rack full. $5 to those who bought a rack, $7 standalone.
ai.imgur.com_nxr5Q.jpg

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
That would be great, just let me know when so I can pick it up. Cheers