Tank Journal Archive

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
From Jetty To Tank In Under An Hour
Went out this morning and collected 100L and had to put up with these weather conditions.

IMG_1083.JPG

So from jetty to tank in under an hour

IMG_1086.JPG

and everyone was happy, including my neeeewwwwww yellow tang I picked up yesterday.
I also got a Flame Hawkfish, which the cutest little critter. I'll get some decent photos of the new arrivals as soon as I get a chance. The Flame Angel and the Tang took about 20minutes to sort out territory and after that they were great pals.

I'm really happy with how the tank is settling in. I've managed to get my Randy's dosing on the money and the parameters are exactly where I wanted to get them.
It's all traveling nicely. :)

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Love it. Nothing like collecting & using. Tank loves it. It's looking really nice @daveH I keep getting shit stirred about my hate of a dirty tank. It certainly looks cleaner than mine, love the colours & can't wait to see your fish pics !!! :)

Ziggy

Jul 6, 2015
Adelaide
Your tank looks fantastic @daveH ! It must be veery satisfying collecting your own water and seeing wonderful growth from your efforts.
Oh and that weather! Atrocious lol :)

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Amazingly my flame Angel has become great mates with the Tang. I haven't seen the Angel swimming about so much. I also think that he's so much happier now that the Premnas clowns have gone - they so dominate the Cade it was annoying everything else in there.

Tannum_Paul

Jun 18, 2015
Tannum Sands
Redcliffe?

I would take pics from out and about here but everyone would get upset! Perfect weather, beaches 2min up the road, islands short swim off the coast, Great Barrier Reef 15min boat ride.......